Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Intercept Inter Prefectus

perfect time for me...If we can do a forecast for the play date 1-2 days before!
  2. Rathael Rathael Arkhona Vanguard

I would actually love to take part in this. That's around 4pm my time every day, which I am available at.
    jbregg likes this.
  3. I'd be willing to help, would need a time sheet for when your playing ands id need to get used to the timezone difference. ALSO if you could make a channel on discord solely for these testers we'd be able to compare notes and find bugs easier.
  4. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Alright guys, we're in the middle of pushing today's build to UAT right now. It has an update to character slots (enables purchase of more slots for a maximum of 8 currently) and a beginning to what will be our Hero classes.

Tomorrow (Wed) I'd like to get a play test going at 2:30 PM UTC.

Thursday we can do one at 5:30 PM UTC for EU players on an EU server.

For those of you that want to participate in sending in bugs, send me a message letting me know and I'll create a group with those who reply.

Cheers,
    Jordan
  5. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

6. Safreadis Safreadis Arkhona Vanguard

7. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

I can probably participate in those. Do you want us to play normal games, or test something specific?
  8. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

9. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

It would be a normal match where we'll play just like on live, but I would appreciate if you guys try and break the new classes + character slots.

Since this build didn't have a ton of content submitted, its pretty much in line with the current build on live. That being said, there wouldn't be much for us to test in a group setting.

With each update to UAT ill post what has been added, and that way we'll be able to focus on those items before/after the play test.
    DrDooManiC likes this.
  10. Safreadis Safreadis Arkhona Vanguard

You were invited, check again, 1st§, 2nd line, middle. It's likely a protocol from the site to avoid the spamm of too many users at the same time... which likely made this post pretty useless.