Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Was just gaining info atm, I'll let this simmer over the weekend and maybe start as early as monday/tuesday
  2. Just let me know when to come and teach the filth a lesson... ;)
  3. EU player here so 10:30am EST is impossible, the test would have to occur at least at 16:00pm EST for me to be able to join.

Kudos to @jbregg for setting this up anyway!
    jbregg likes this.
  4. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Since a lot of you guys are EU players, we could look into having certain days where the tests are later in the day!
  5. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

@jbregg and when we shall start play on UAT with devs?
  6. Definitely. I play way too much anyway. Might as well spend some of that time helping work out the kinks.
    jbregg likes this.
  7. Appledrink Appledrink First Blood!

10:30 est is pretty early, but I can try to show up.
    jbregg likes this.
  8. This is a great idea. I'd love to be able to help, but I don't think I can manage the time. I only play 2-3 times a month right now.

edit: If those 2-3 times per month could potentially be helpful on UAT, 9:30am est wouldn't be something I could make. My work schedule is 6pm-6am est (5 days in a row followed by 5 days off). On my days off my schedule varies quite a bit, but I'm always sleeping at 9:30am. Twitch time or anytime after would be more doable for me. Obviously I'm not asking for anything to revolve around my ridiculous schedule.
    jbregg likes this.
  9. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

Well, if I have the time I would like to join ^^
  10. C4ddy Recruit

hi there,
    I'm up for it as long as I don't have to rewrite every time my Live version of the game
    as long as you can come with a secondary client that installs on his own folder and it doesn't overwrite my Live version I'm up for it
    My internet speed it's not awesome and I'm also capped...downloading full client each time I wanna switch in between it's not OK for me
    thanks