Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Does the hunt for OHK mean that you guys are inevitably going to look at the power fist as well ?
    Since it also has OHK?
  2. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Atsidas, BALDYGOTNOBALLS and Krayt like this.
  3. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

4. I didn't play that much against Eldar lately, have they been spamming triparte that hard for longer or is it a goodbye salute due to the incomming nerf? After a game on Ronan yesterday, where about 3 of 4 times I died was due to a triparte OHK at full hp, I agree that it might need some adjustments. Being downed on a hit, or even on a direct hit would be totally fine, but that thing just sends you flying even if it didn't directly hit you. Besides that, one of the biggest problems I have with triparte is that at ~150 meter distance that fucking thing has like 3 frames till it hits you. Fucking netcode.... (and I have like 200 km to frankfurt)
  5. sit with 280 lives in defence is also fun, its not tower defence huh, suriken weapons cant remove HBs, tempest too, eldar don't have snipers, so yeah - better nerf what remains

don't worry I doubt you see any eldar soon, even csm or lsm either
    Firskon likes this.
  6. come to play WH40K:SpaceMarine....there is a dreadnought in this game.
    Atsidas and Firskon like this.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

I still prefer sm melee to ec tho
    Atsidas likes this.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

I didnt say i liked it , but i still prefer it at ec'rps clangfest where duels can take forever
    Atsidas likes this.
  9. Atsidas Atsidas First Blood!

you cant execute players

you dont need to block either, just use the backfist interrupt
  10. in SM u can still shoot while you are being beaten by another player (english is bad sorry for google translate)
    and there is a FKCING THUNDER HUMMER wich can blow up u'r enemy by 1 hit...i love it
    shotgun melta which is pretty funny
    granadelaunchA (its analog of nade-trick but justified)
    and LASCANNON which is doesnt need be locking on target whole time while shooting at

and melee.....its , yeah, its not so FANTASTIC but pretty better then in EC u know, i mean, in SM melee fighting more faster and more dynamic, more....more adrenaline
    will it be u or will it be the enemy, who will survive.....in my opinion SM is closer to what the warhammer should look like.IMHO
    Krayt and Atsidas like this.