Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. upload_2018-7-21_12-38-25.png

This is what happens when Bolters inbreed^

Legendary Scrubery.
    Deathwish and Gravord like this.
  2. Gravord Gravord Active Member

I main raptor from beta, i never, not even once equipped this into my loadout and with full heart i despise anyone who takes it as person with no dignity and no skill. Which is usually confirmed in battle, when dueling such individuals all they can do is to fly up or roll back and get few guarantee free shots with no player skill included, which in turn makes me send few justified curses in their way.
    Deathwish and Schwifty like this.
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Considering how the lock in works ingame the gun doesn't really lock on as much as it more or less assists your aim by keeping the gun aimed at the general location of the target.

Smart guns don't compensate for recoil for instance. and they also don't compensate for players crouching , so they aren't actually locking on so much as the name implies.

You can easily explain this smart feature ingame by saying: Marines have tons of tech in both their guns and armor giving them many inhuman abilities on top of their already in human physical capabilities all of which got translated into the smart weapon ingame.

One could even explain it for eldar by saying something like .. high tech suits and weapons assisted by spirit stone powered aim assist. :EldarWarlock:

For Orks.. it's the power of waaaaaagh or Gork helping them.

anyways... the lore is to good to be fair in video games such as EC.. because the lore literally turns everyone into an unbeatable unstoppable murder machine either through physical prowess. technological prowess or magical means giving everyone powers and counters to everything.. and this makes for very one sided game play..

We might as well scrap loadouts aswell for everything but vets and orks and hand everyone a single standard loadout or 2 per class with no customization allowed as well .. since everyone else only gets to use what they have been told to use by either the codex astartes, their shrine or simply the fact they don't have anything else in case of chaos.

lore ..like i said it's nice and all.. but ... it has complications for game play.
  4. Gravord Gravord Active Member

Nah, theres no place for aimbot weapons in any shooter game :) Main issue of those weapons in EC is guaranteed free shots in situation where normal weapon would require decent player skill to land actual shots on target, after roll or flying up. No free guarantee damage like that should exist, ever.
    Elector likes this.
  5. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

6. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

Oh god they are finally in. time to spend some RTC baby
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

Deathwatch armor
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. Ivrain Well-Known Member

Proportions, like a sword with a wing for donat, are terrible.
    It looks like someone moved the size slider of the model and forgot to cancel the error.
    Gravord likes this.
  9. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  10. Take my money NOW
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.