Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Remember when you could perma death them because they couldn't get out or redeploy from a flying Rhino...
  2. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

Schwifty and Deathwish like this.
  3. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

Reaper launcher was awesome for it for a little as well.
  4. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

the next campaign when ? :p
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

I almost wish the old vehicle physics could return in the garrison...

Who put this rhino in the dueling arena?!
  6. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

@jbregg Hey Jbregg, since you guys have been adding some new faction based weaponry I was curious about something. I seem to recall way back when that chaos had stalker bolters during their very first implementation. If sub faction variation in weaponry is still a thing is it possible to reenable chaos stalker bolters only for the Alpha Legion sub faction? Maybe give them a blue/green variant that comes from the store rather than from boxes? By store I mean bought for Requisition of course.
  7. Me like.
    People would be like but muh pay to win, but stalkers aren't great so so what.
    Ivrain likes this.
  8. Just attacked Carmine C for the first time since the update (we took A immediately, we had a CSM stack and Argel)... It's better, but not great. It still takes a Rhino drive half way around the map that takes about 2 minutes, and your forces are still very spread out and it's a fair walk up to the point. I like it more than I used to, but it still is so unbalanced it ain't funny
  9. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

In what way? I should clarify it would be a requisition item.