Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

@jbregg one more question:
    - Can we influence to "live patch"? If testers say "This think too expensive for his abilities(or somothink like that)" something change?
    - It will be "UAT2" or just regular UAT but +bE on players side?
    - We will be contacts with devs through forum or threads?
    Safreadis likes this.
  2. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Your suggestions would be heard, but ultimately up to design if they would be implemented. There will be at least a couple of us in game with you during the play test. So we can always discuss that sort of thing there or over steam/message/forum discussion.

I check the forums pretty often throughout the day as a lot of people will tag me in bug posts already. I'd arrange a system for communicating bugs. We'd be testing on the standard UAT that's already up.
    XavierLight likes this.
  3. Belphegor LordSloth Preacher

I am willing to help. Time is an issue for me, since I am european (thats 16:30 for me) and have other commitments (family and the demanding dog-lord in whos kingdom i reside) aswell. But i should be able to make it atleast once or twice aweek.

The only thing I would politely request is that you guys take care everyone showing up is there for testing and not for "winning", "posturing ones edong" or "beeing buddies with the devs". It really sucks to get nailed by a plasma cannon 10 times in a row while you try to see if a melee weapon does consistant damage or if there is a bug on the chargeattack. :D
    jbregg likes this.
  4. Mileena Mileena Subordinate

sure sign me up!
    jbregg likes this.
  5. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Totally agree. During the play test it would be a time for mayhem aka normal gameplay.. But after that we would be able to test out any recent changes/content added.
  6. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

I would love to be able to find ANYONE on UAT, but it tends to be a ghost town during my active time. This sounds like a great initiative, but 10:30am EST is 3:30am in NZ right now. It would have to be something like 2:30am EST for me to be able to make it on a weeknight. :SMSurprised:
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

I can do 8PM EST. I'll ask my guild if they'd be interested.
  8. DongSlayer DongSlayer Steam Early Access

Dont believe him. IT LIES.
  9. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

7 AM PST? I need my beauty sleep! But I'd love to if it weren't so early
  10. Nanako Recruit

I am very interested in this. Do we sign up anywhere, or just turn up at the appropriate time?
    jbregg likes this.