Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. -.-

Because the AC didn't already sap all the joy out of EC, lets buff it some more!

Respectfully, can someone please help me understand the strategy behind making the most horrendously op weapon in EC next to the current, enduring Bolter-geddon phenomenon more powerful? Is it to alienate the rest of the player base till all that's left are matches full of AC toteing Havocs standing around twiddling their thumbs wondering why there's no enemy to fight because the enemy left to jump on the AC band waggon?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Heat per shot increased not decreased , its a nerf not a buff learn to read before posting shit
    Vaanes likes this.
  4. You say this as if there aren't already cancerous rollex spammers who sap all the fun out of the game...
    And krayt is right, it's heat per shot
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. I'm confused, if the AC is getting more heat per shot surely that means that more damage is stacking over all. This would therefore make it a buff which I'm sure we can all agree the AC certainly does not need.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  6. Think that means the bar at the bottom guilds up faster so it fires less before overheating. You're thinking on the fire thing that Abaddon's Grace and melta weapons do.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

heat aka overheat aka shots before cooling not fire damage
    standard autocanon dont have Fire damage
  8. Ivrain Active Member

what is it about?
  9. It seems everyone forgot about lsm mastercraft swords( Why 400?
    Vaanes and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  10. Horus Firskon Subordinate

LSM OP. They do not need changes.