Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Power Armor main? You mean to say I only play Marines? lol, I play the factions I can get matches on... when I can find matches on eldar, I play eldar, etc.
    BrotherDamnatus and Vaanes like this.
  2. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

So, we have a patch on live.

What's in it?
  3. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Same as latest UAT build
  4. So what's that?
  5. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Fuck you Katitoff. I laughed too hard at this... :OrkMoon:
  6. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

@jbregg Do you think it would be hard to change the jump-fuel system to work more like the overheat system for weapons, like how hard it would be? Enforcing smart use of fuel, basing elevation gained/upwards-thrust on amount of fuel the user chooses to use.
    For instance you have 100 fuel (2 current charges worth), you use 30 to get up on a container ("climb-high" box) instead of a full 50, and then 15 for vault-high obstacle. You use the full 100 to go twice as high as currently 1 charge does, if you use 50 to get to current 1-charge height, you press again and use 50 more for the same further elevation gain/thrust instead of that joke of a in-air jump currently. Or maybe as a hawk, only have 10 fuel left, it's enough to get you off the ground enough to glide away.

But if you expend it all, triggers a longer regen-time and can't use any until all the "heat" is gone, like melta weapons etc
  7. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

Sounds interesting.....but most (if not all)40k games use the concept of action bars. So, hard to say what would be the better direction to go.
  8. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

So uh...any news?

I crave new information for the Omnissiah...
  9. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Omnissiahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!