Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dekra Dekra Member

@Schwifty Its the Guild banner of ELWP. Made by one of our members.
    Schwifty likes this.
  2. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

3. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

It would be nice to see.
  4. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Character slots have been increased to 4 + 10!

No new build up yet, but likely Wednesday next week we'll throw one up (considering monday is a holiday over here) The build will include:

Weapon Icons are in the process of being revamped globally to better reflect the actual look of the weapons since in a lot of cases they simply were wrong.

Autarch color will be set based on their craftworld!!!!!!! WE DID IT!!!! Honestly was hard as hell to get this to happen, but it's on the way.

I'm also doing an experimental change that will connect cameras to some of the screens in maps to provide intel to defending teams. I plan on making the cameras or screens destructible once I figure out how to do so. This is just an experiment, I have no idea how this would affect performance so I want to test it out before further developing it.

Redshell will be completely removed!

Strong Seal of Forging will appear the correct color on character models

The i symbol has been addressed. REJOICE!

Heat Per Shot slightly increased on Standard Autocannons.

LP Costs being normalized on many weapons:
    - Hysterical Frenzy from 200 to 150
    - Mace of Punishment from 480 to 470
    - Iron Bane from 480 to 470
    - Teeth of Khrone increased from 450 to 480
    - Abbadons Grace increased from 600 to 650 to reflect the Ablaze Ailment bonus
    - Voice of the Emperor from 480 to 470
    - Sternguard Bolter from 400 to 380
    - Heart Piercer from 400 to 380
    - Cool down on Blight grenade set to 30s

Fixed wrong color when equipping Ashen Sky Shrine with Wargear 1 and 2 and Ancestral Torsos for Swooping Hawks

Fixed Campaign shoulder losing its rim when equipping power armour.

Some of these are already on UAT some are not. I just grabbed a list of changes since right after we last patched.

I'm working on some armour bits, and a Campaign shoulder for the Eldar since they never got one.

I will post in here after we put up the next build.

Cheers,
    Jbregg
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Destructible cameras ? Stop playing rainbow 6 :p
    jbregg likes this.
  6. Horus Firskon Subordinate

[​IMG] at last [​IMG]
    jbregg likes this.
  7. Horus Firskon Subordinate

8. By Tzeentch thank you Jordan! You are the best Dev (we ever had, you actually listen to us!).
    Add in a bunch of new skins and you've got a strong patch there, and under a month from release of the last one. I think you have a realistic chance of at least improving the game's reputation of you keep this up. Thank you so much
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. Make sure that the quality on the screens in game would be the same as in the player's settings. Example: for me graphicsres would be set to 70.000000 on the in have screens because that's what I changed mine to in config so ec would actually run.
  10. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

[​IMG] at last [​IMG]