Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

I think Krayt is not capable of answering something clear without filling it with uneseccary words.
    Impact grenades have a long history of being the most hated grenades in video games, I think pre-nerfed in Bf4 are a great example. While it might seem fair on paper It wouldn't be fun for the majority and new players.
  2. no (no).
  3. This is not an argument I care to discuss.
  4. I normaly try to refrain from using foul language in my posts, but posting stuff like "Stun Nade + LMB= Win to replace rollex" when in fact it's a mechanic that has already been in game forever, and been a whole lot stronger, is so ridicoulus I might have slipped a word or two.

It's making it obvious you just wanna complain and went way beyond reason. Maybe take a day or two off to cool down and sort your thoughts before you continue to post.
    Atsidas, Krayt and Data8671 like this.
  5. Make skipplaucha explode on impact
    BrotherDamnatus likes this.
  6. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

You can shoot Ork and eldar nades still since they haven't been changed on UAT so you may still be able to burst stun nades for the time being.
  7. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

U sure about the Eldar ones? I did the Sticky Ork ones and forgot about the regular. Next UAT build should be fixed for Ork.
    Konok0 and Data8671 like this.
  8. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

Last me and toad checked which was late yesterday. I'll recheck tonight when I get home just to make sure
  9. Just because something 'is in game forever' doesn't mean it isn't toxic and need to be extracted for the health, well being and future of the game;

Ranged toxicity;
    -Dbash + LMB = Win was kindof taken out but not really -because it was toxic
    -StormBolter with accuracy of Standard Bolter was taken out -because it was toxic -closedbeta
    -Rollex is being taken out -because it is toxic
    -Nade Trick is being taken out -because it is toxic
    -Bypassing the melee system entirely by shooting between swings needs to be taken out -because it is toxic
    -PC-Geddon was taken out -because it was toxic
    -Kannongeddon was taken out -because it was toxic
    -Fusion Pistol acting like MultiMelta was taken out -because it was toxic -closed beta
    -Hunters Mark as accurate as Muh Bolter was taken out -because it was toxic
    - Plasmagun was once even more 'Muh' than 'Muh Bolter' back in closed beta and was taken out -because it was toxic

Melee toxicity;
    -JPApocolypse was nerfed into extinction -because it was toxic
    -Muh Fist was nerfed into extinction - because it was toxic
    -Fuel regen speed was nerfed into the ground for JPA/Raptor/Stormboy during Alpha and then finally Hawk years later because - it was toxic

Healer toxicity;
    -Embolden stacking was taken out -because it was toxic
    -SoCheese was taken out -because it was toxic -closed beta
    -Tank/Dps/Sorcerer meta was taken out -because it was toxic

All those things are physical undeniable facts of EC's past and present -because they happened / are still happening-

If nothing is said than nothing is done and the current ever enduring TAC-Ocolypse will continue to go unchecked as it always has;

-Muh Bolter - still sapping all the joy from EC, years later completely untouched. (and no the 'tweak' that shifted stats around doesn't count as fixing Muh Bolter)
    Data8671 likes this.
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Fixed it a bit

and nerfing one of the worst rifles in the game will not shift the meta AT ALL
    Btw your signature profile makes no sense
    Atsidas likes this.