Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Just make it jump class only, TAC aren't supposed to be crowd control, yet another example of TAC taking everyones jobs.

TAC Archtype Jobs:
    Tank - check
    Ranged Dps - check
    Close Quarters Combat Dps - check
    Croud Control - Dbash + LMB = Win nrfed and replaced with Stun Nade + LMB = win
    Healer
    - check

That pretty much covers every class in EC, why not just remove all class and replace with TAC Archtype
  2. for me its only for tactical classes

for hawks it will be OP...eldar already OP xDDDD
    but stun'nade for avenger, sure, why not.
  3. for this points of yours..we need another EC. :OrkMoon:
  4. Any info on the range of that thing?
  5. Because TAC Arch type isn't toxic enough having proven countless times in the past they will find any loop hole to ruin the game for every other class in game;

-Storm Bolter with accuracy of Standard Bolter - nerfed
    -Dbash + LMB = Win - nerfed
    -Plasmagun Meta - nerfed some time back in closed alpha
    -Rollex to exploit a bug avoiding animation frames to shoot instantly from crouch after rolling - current, nerf pending
    - Shoot between swings because who needs to actually engage in melee when you can /MUH BOLTER - current, nerf pending.
    - Nade trick - current, nerf pending
    - Stun Nade + LMB = Win to replace Rollex

There'll be more I'm sure, those are just a few I can recall.

This crap has been going on for fragin' years.
  6. Before you cry even more, you do realize that normal grenades used to stun as well?! They even did damage, so there wasn't even the need for LMB. Didn't see you cry about that as instawin. As far as I can see stun grenade don't stun longer then grenade used to, and just like the grenade you can't shoot them anymore. How in the warp is that less fair than what grenades used to be?! I have no idea how you have the nerve to make up some stupid shit like this.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Dont bother with him he is not even capable to realize that all points he makes about tacticals can be done by ground assaults too
  8. except capping the point by lsm\eldar (and another few things)..but u already know it;)
    Krayt likes this.
  9. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

Question: since the rollex is still a thing, shouldn't this stun grenade (we all agree on calling it photon grenade for the LSM, right?) detonate on impact, rather than being fused?
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

No it would be cancerous as fuck , it would be an automatic death sentence without even needing to aim since its aoe
    At least if fused you can react and roll out of it
    Data8671 and DrMauf like this.