Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

it's not progression if there is no way to implement it when the necessary requirements for it's implementation prevent it from being added.. due to having nobody available to do the job for bare minimum state of baseline iterations of such.
    Cannot have change if all there is to work with is only stagnation. The only form of change that comes based on stagnation is decay, and from the change caused by decay comes a decomposed state, which can become the "new normal". Change without a propellant, inevitably leads to displeasure. And displeasure in excess leads to anger, and from it, hate.
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

hmmm i see , you are affraid of change , it will be 80$
    [​IMG]
  3. Suggestion for Carmine B point @jbregg
    What if this area became somewhere to park Rhinos (the upper balcony)?
    Every other map that uses that point has a way to feasibly attack it from above or the upper level[​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

For the records: You want to park Rhinos ON the upper balcony? Hence literally on top of the point?

Also, don't tag the devs. They are going to read everything on this thread anyways, tagging them should not be a random suggestion but something that is actually urgent and requires personal attention.
  5. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

I WANT change lol, it's just that there are no devs for it. You can't make something out of nothing
    [​IMG]
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

upload_2018-4-22_21-31-26.jpeg
    Vaanes likes this.
  7. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

They still need an animator to implement it and engineer for the coding and not end up risking horrible mem-bleed
  8. Maybe not on the balcony itself, but next to it (the slope up), but the gap into it would have to be widened.
  9. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

@jbregg what's new in the update 3-4 hours ago? Further updates to the maps you're working on? Any playtest-necessity?
  10. I hope iys moddable donate ASC with violet shurikens
    [​IMG]