Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

That sounds amazing and I might start to "fear" Lash of Slaanesh if it is wielded by a competent enemy ^^

Now we just need to get Tickling Fire, "Destructor" and so on buffed too :D
  2. Mileena Mileena Subordinate

@jbregg what is the move speed modifier for the possessed marine?
    is it the same as the mark of slaanesh; runspeed multiplier: +0.15 // sprintspeed multiplier: +0.33
    or is it better?
  3. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

One small query Jordan, about a month ago a bug report ticket i made was solved, it was relating to some T1 shoulders missing their shoulder trims. Im just curious if this is categorized as a bug or if the lack of this trim is actually intended for T1 shoulderpads (hopefully not...). I had little luck in getting a clarification about it from any of the other devs.

Pictures (1st picture has T2 armor equipped, the second picture has the T1 armor equipped, missing the shoulderpad trim):

1.jpg
    2.jpg
  4. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Entered it in our DB as a bug, but as far as what will be done about it - that's up to designers.
    Djemo-SRB likes this.
  5. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Awe, I like the missing trim on some of them...
  6. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Not exactly sure, I'll try and find out for ya.
    Xengard and Mileena like this.
  7. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Damned Legionnaire is up on UAT if anyone wants to try it out and give some feedback. We've also added a settings option world map.

I'm going to try and schedule a test for Thursday. I'll confirm tomorrow :D
  8. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

He too strong, already started two thread about it.
    1 Thread
    2 Thread

P.S. Possessed on background of DL is totally crap and pay 2 gimp yourself. DL tough as Possessed and have range(Tactic) archetype with 2 grenades. And over it... He has fire DoT.
  9. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

I think that the Legion of the Damned dude is a bit to powerful too, especially when compared to the other Elites/Heroes ingame.

The Ablaze Ailment essentially gives him +10 damage per shot (for both the Pistol and Bolter) that ignores Toughness and ranged damage falloff, and if you hit the same target repeatedly the damage from Ablaze only increases.
    If you take that in mind he seems a to tough, as he is roughly as tough as a regular Veteran Tactical but packs much more of a punch, and even if he is unable to Capture Points it seems a bit over the top.

Shouldn't the fact that the Bolter and Pistol deals extra damage, lower the "regular damage" for the weapon so it would be the same in the end, or at least not that much higher?
    The difference in DPS is:
    Stock Bolter: 211 DPS
    LotD Bolter: 266 DPS
    which is an increase of a whooping 55 DPS ^^

@jbregg Do you know how the players can get hold of the Ablaze Ailment for their Weapons, so it won't be called out for being P2W?

Anyhow, I still find it strange that they Settings button is placed on the World Map instead of at the "Faction Screen", but you could always just add it to both of those places ^^
  10. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

As we did with the Kommando's sneaky skillz, you can likely expect something similar done with the DL's ammo.
    Chuffster, Xengard and Noromiz like this.