Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ondora likes this.
  2. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

3. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

You know...it has rocks and buildings and stuff, just like the current maps?

(On a more serious note, I specifically like how unique this one could turn out to be. It feels more like a fortress already than all our fortresses)
    Data8671 and jbregg like this.
  4. I guess because of the reused assets. Though this is exactly how the imperium works :SMDeal:
    Ondora likes this.
  5. Ondora Ondora Subordinate

@jbregg TRENCH MAP AND RUIN MAP PLEEAASE!!!!
    LOBOTRONUS, Schwifty and Data8671 like this.
  6. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

That is an interesting thought, using fortress map assets that are not used elsewhere. PARTICULARLY A point on Agnathio, that'd make a nice A-point on strafelord summit lol.. that freaking name
  7. Horus Firskon Cipher

When will we see a really new map? Why do we see the same boxes? Again those same buildings? And all this disgusting gray and brown textures. Stop this circus and give us a steam workshop.
  8. MORTARION PlagueMORTARION Well-Known Member

This game should be moved to the status of the beta version. (Again).
    Deadknight, LOBOTRONUS and Firskon like this.
  9. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

You'll see a really new map when the EC team miraculously finds a couple million dollars and / or few thousand players to justify them increasing the dev team size.

You see the same boxes and buildings because those are existing assets which bE have access to. They do not have the resources or artists to create new art assets.

The 'disgusting' gray and brown textures are just how things are. 40k isn't always gray and brown, sure, but the battlefields are rarely colourful either.

They're trying to get the steam workshop set up, afaik the delay is due to something on steams end, although I may be mis-remembering and that was the demo button, in which case I don't know what's causing the delay.
  10. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

building are the same

medusa cap c and cap b other map

can you add the bridge area in medusa center cap a and b pls for the new map
    Firskon likes this.