Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ondora Ondora Subordinate

I doubt it. And unlike equipment, one more map can also increase the gamevalue imensly, not to mention a new mode.

ps: I still think Banshee is totally balanced right now.
  2. Curses, missed the test by an hour. Does anyone have any vids or screenshots to share?
  3. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Test is tomorrow, about 19 hours from now.

HTL sounds interesting, as long as its not like Maggon.
    Schwifty likes this.
  4. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

11 hours from NOW.

Glad it's a hold-the-line mode map, need more progressing maps like Zedek, there's a drastic lack of it... hell, there IS only one (unless you count fortress maps, but then it's only 2 objectives, hardly HTL)
  5. There is Maggon and Zedek, so this would be the third.
  6. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Maggon is a map I like to forget.. but still only 3 hardly feels like a proper HTL map, it should be 4 and up
  7. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Nope. I'm fully genuine. Thanks for trying so hard for us jbregg :)
  8. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

@jbregg since the patch is up now on UAT, you need any testing done now for something? even if it's minor or just looking for issues on the map or whatever?
  9. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

The build is up, but the servers are not however. When they go up I'll boot up the map and walk around a bit. I found plenty of issues for me to fix already on our internal build
    Data8671 and Mainfold like this.
  10. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Any hint on number of objectives? 4+ plz? Want the matches to last a bit longer and not just steamroll like can happen on zedek, without having few objectives that are just harder. So you can vary up vastly what environments folks fight in with each objective
    Data8671 likes this.