Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MORTARION PlagueMORTARION Well-Known Member

there are 2 reasons that i dissagree with u: 1st - we can have no bolter (pretty simple u know), 2nd - our mates can move, and when they moves it leads you to some problems to heal them.
    Thats why i am voting for charges of narth\syringe.
  2. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

3. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

You know what's also impractical?
    Rushing in into the point, one by one and getting yourself killed.

When my guild occasionally plays LSM, we don't seem to struggle with pre buffing people before hitting the objective or keeping people buffed while defending one.

Buff lasts 40 seconds and is applied in half of one. If you have whole team by 1 door and only 1 apo, you're doing it wrong, two 5 man squads with apo each is what works.

Sorry, but its as practical as your allies ability to work together and there is no other argument here.

1) It is as simple as I'm making it out to be.
    Its a team game, if your team doesn't play as one, that's not my problem and can't be used as your argument either.
    Inability to play properly should NEVER be taken as a balance measurement.

2) If PUGs don't want buffs, let them run wild, its pugs of the worst faction in game skill-wise, get yourself already a guild.
  4. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

@jbregg any chance of the crozius arcanum's getting lore-authentic impact stats? In lore they break chain weapons on a single impact (also, they are all inherently master crafted of a similar level as how the custodes armor is, so there shouldn't even be a "master crafted" version).

Obviously only knives should then break on 1 attack, but 2 for chain-weapons and so forth. But daze-on-break should be removed in suck cases for obvious reasons
  5. MORTARION PlagueMORTARION Well-Known Member

i am agree with u,
    but, this is pretty shitty situation we have here, that we are in game, and in game devs (no matter who is it) have to do such things as *balance*, for example - what i want to see here but it will never heppend - powersword(or another melee weapon) into FCKING HEAD IS KILLING EVERYONE, if it is not a possessed by deamon space marine.

got it what i mean?
    1.jpg
    Firskon likes this.
  6. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

ENGLISH GRAMMAR NAZI TRIGGERED!
    Get out of the balance section.

Seriously though, I really can't understand what you are trying to say, but if I what I got is correct, there is atleast five guys on the forum who can debunked your statement with mathematicsl stats, showing your you limited comprehension of the system.
  7. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

I'm also rather confused about the actual statement made, but I assume it was an attempt at saying some weapons should be capable of more but won't for "balance reasons" or something
    Ondora likes this.
  8. MORTARION PlagueMORTARION Well-Known Member

exactly :OrkMoon:
  9. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Oh another thing that'd be nice to see on UAT soon, the removal of smart pistols from jump-classes
  10. Ondora Ondora Subordinate

Agree with the stupid lining up for Narthecium. That's why I proposed all stimulances for medicae grenades versions, would only take swapping the effect and the colour to red for melee and yellow for survival buff.

Even as a Muggle in thinks like programming and game designing, I doubt it would take longer than about a quarter hour to make them.