Background Image

UAT - Testing / Playing with Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Are you interested in testing/playing with the Devs on the latest build?

1. I'd want to play but not test.

2. Not interested.

3. Sign me up!

4. I would be interested but the time of the test is an issue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

There is no objective in 5v5 mode . It's just death match map , nothing special .
  2. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

@Ondora understood what I meant.
  3. IIRC poison damage should increase based on the number how much you have stacked. Thus in fact it should fix the issue.

Regarding the blight grenade, I always thought it should be rechargable like the healing beacons. Should probably get a lp increase in that case.

Edit: Also, it would be nice of the 5v5 arena had some kinda spikes or something at the top to block players from exiting, instead of just hitting an invisible wall. @jbregg
    Ondora and Mainfold like this.
  4. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

The blight grenade is already vastly ovepriced for how bad it is compared to all other grenades. 80LP is TOO MUCH for what it is.
    Preferably (as it's locked to mark of nurgle) there would be a "base nade" that was free and as it currently is, to promote more of a venomous, festering, toxious, image for nurgle when it's used, but add a bundle for the LP-cost.
    Giving the creeping feeling of death and plague whenever a nurgle-marine was encountered, almost making it certain to be diseased by an encounter where you get too close, but also possible to overcome as it's not very lethal unless more poison is applied (and the bundle would be for those dedicating themselves to outright plague-spreading).

But.. that'll probably never happen. Best we could hope for would be recharging blight nades "for balance" and never get a 5x-bundle as it should be (as it's incapable of lethal effect unless other means of poison is applied).. as we don't exactly have "plagued bolt guns" that shoot poison-ailment stacks on targets etc
  5. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Nope, but i want it.
  6. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

I want it. NEVER ENUFF DAKKA!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]
  7. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

Except the Warlock is not the most effective healer class, it has a worse single target heal than the Sorcerer and the exact same AoE heal over time. Apothecaries and Painboys are not pure healers either, nor are they supposed to be, they also feature buffs to support their team with and poison makes up the bulk of their offense. Sorcerers are not significantly more offensive, as while they feature more variety of offensive powers most of them are frankly a waste of space, and they have the strongest heals along with strong debuffs to help them support.

All supports are supposed to be healers. That's why all supports have heals. Just because a healer can buff or attack does not stop them being a healer.
    Krayt likes this.
  8. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Was it up to me, ALL of G and F items would be rechargable with time with costs adjusted.

No more boxes hugging = healers are more important, ammo and medkits are more important, nades can't be spammed like mad at doorways by defenders, anti vehicle gets automatically balanced and now resolves around actual AT weapon instead of melta bombs.

Cooldown times and costs adjusted accordingly to the items value.
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  9. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

Personally, I would LOVE if ammo resupplies where given only to heavy classes, throwable like a healing beacon ala battlefield. Not only refilling ammo, but also grenades.

P.S. @Djemo-SRB I am surprised as well how the blight grenade is not yet an object on cooldown.
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  10. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

It addresses one side yes, but still leaves its Warp Charge consumption issues and to an extent its interaction with HoTs and heals (which will be diminished by the change certainly, to what extent it will be seen). Im sure its gonna drop in this state on live at one point, and then we will see. My personal predictions is that people will toy with it when the patch drops, and it will fade back into barely used obscurity outside us folks who use it for the simple fact of it being Nurgly.

Either that or a price decrease, in its current state it certainly does not justify being pricier than a Frag. Id settle for a fuse as well (as lore changing as it would be) if the actual thing was buffed.