Background Image

UAT Playtest on New Map - August 24th @3:30 PM EST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Aug 22, 2018.

?

What do you think of the new map?

1. Love it

2. Hate it

3. Like it

4. MEH

5. Don't like it

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. well fcking played (c) who ever did this :OrkMoon:
    Tzench:CSMAlpha: are pleased:D
    Vaanes, JojoKasei and Data8671 like this.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I might put it all on youtubles after.
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Jbregg I was on UAT earlier because unlocking everything pre test seemed like a good idea.
    Anyways I tried to break the game as digital pony's tend to do.. we are gremlin related after all.

And strange things happen when your holding down crouch + run + any of the wasd ( It's like Brother I have to pee)
    And it gets pretty funny once you pull out a knife and do some twitching with the camera to the ground. (Brother I am sneaking)
    I take it it because you guys have been tweaking some numbers or animations maybe ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuHDIf6jHzc&feature=youtu.be

Anyways you guys are probably already aware of this .. if not then .. well here ya go.
    JojoKasei likes this.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

5. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

random question: does napalm nades lobbed by the cannon still do stun ? all the people spawning in that corner was, oh wish had brought a plasmacannon there.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

My perspective was a bid one sided tho I was mainly in only about 20% of the map maybe and spend allot of the time running around in doors being slightly lost.
    I did notice a lack of like wreckage and stuff in open areas to hide behind to break LoS as the attacker
    And allot of angles that are very advantages to the defender

And no rollex till works there I tried it in the garrison.

I did expected it to be a bid more .. how you say " organised" to be honest .. with like discord and coms and squad play and what ever.. I had my mic ready n everything .. but alas it was mainly like a bad pug match with people's kinda being random.
    And mosty chatting about rollex in chat...all the time...
  7. Leonatos Cyberjankie Active Member

I see you left after the first match, because you thought it's over. But infact we had 6 matches on the new map before I left. 4 Relicpacks as giveaway, and I again didn't got one :OrkGoff: There was just like 30 sec breaks between the matches...
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Literally no instructions outside of a time to show up tho.
    PrplHze and Deathwish like this.
  9. Leonatos Cyberjankie Active Member

True, but the number of matches also depends on the number of people that show up and how long they decide to stay. Last time there was half a clan (BLOP) for example. But if there are only 3 people, there maybe isn't a playtest at all. This was my 8th UAT test or so, and normally it was more like 2-4 matches. My message was simply, next time just wait a few secs longer ;) It's worth it, especially since you first have to download and install the UAT update and later switch back, which takes much much longer than that... :SMGentle:
  10. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

You got anymore of them playtests in next days ? can switch to regular nao ? have to redownload current patch everytime going from uat to live, would be mighty fine if can launch live and not only uat when opting in to uat beta.
    Cyberjankie likes this.