Background Image

UAT 1.3.10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Safreadis, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Safreadis Safreadis Arkhona Vanguard

Hello fellow crusaders. A new UAT update has arisen. 471.4MB to download.

Post all your findings here...
    Or here:

There has been a few things noticed thanks to @Raptorfarian

- Scope toggle is now in. This applies to Boltgun, Plasma gun, Stalker bolter. Doesn't apply to Reaper Launchers.
    >-- Side Note: The Stalker botler is now a pinpoint accurate, easy to use, togglable scope, shotgun-sniper rifle. IT IS ABSURD! Accuracy when aimed without the scope is 0-deviation. That's not legit. Now this gun is freaking awesome at all ranges.

- Hawks have had a change of colours on the Ashen Sky Shrine (a few bugs remain with the torso). [love it]
    - Eldar Shrines have now banners instead of helmets in the customization screen.
    - New Unique weapons:
    > Reaper Launcher: charges faster, reduces overheat faster, but can only shoot 3 starswarm missiles. (Bugged: shoots 6)
    > Fuegan's Resolve: Fusion gun that overheats twice as slow, but applies same heat. costs 780 LP before reduction. (basically behaves like a short range multi melta: takes 2/3 of the life of a rhino in 1 overheat)

- New Unique weapons:
    > Unique Power Maul: Increased Heavy Attack damage.
    > Unique Narthecium: Deals same damage as a chainsword, but loses poison (impact slitghly lower than chainsword)

There should be 2 new unique weapons for CSM and Orks, but I didn't have the time to check them out.

Post your findings here!
    Alb, Fangz, mikk34 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Raptorfarian Raptorfarian Baharroth's Chosen

Add to that the fact that the ashen sky hawk is using the shimmering horizon banner :(
  3. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

So 6 starswarmwas was bug? no wonder why it was like raining death :/
    Btw Unique Narthecium? gotta check now.

Thx for info btw
  4. Support classes got a 50 Armor Buff
    (except for Painboy, he got +25HP +25Armor if that wasn't allready the case)

New Chaos Weapon: Heartpiercer
    500 (400) LP Bolter Weapon, non-moddable, found in 30k chests, in damage equivalent to regular Bolter, pierces through targets and does full damage to targets behind it
    Orfeask likes this.
  5. Safreadis Safreadis Arkhona Vanguard

Forgot to mention that Hawks are no longer automatically spotted when flying.
    Other jumping units are still spotted when boosting, which I don't understand.

EDIT: Now I understand. JPAs have recieved a buff in survivability. Will develop further down.
    Iyan, mikk34, Katitof and 3 others like this.
  6. Orks got a "Burney syringe" now for the Painboy. It deals the fire-ailment on hit, but costs 300 ish LP to wield
  7. Reaper Launcher leaves me flaccid. Yay a faster shooting, more limited damage version of a gun mode that no one uses now. 3 direct hits would only be 240 damage, that's still not enough to kill anyone anymore.

Meanwhile CSM get a PIERCING Bolter and a Maul that, from the description, sounds like it staggers/stuns on a sprint attack.
    Alb and LucianNostra like this.
  8. Just today i started forcing me to play Dark Reaper, just to learn if the class really is that bad, or if you just need a lot of skill.
    The only relevant question for me is... does starshot also charge faster? how much damage for starshot?
    Cause honestly, the starswarm is borked, and every attempt to fix it just made it less painfull, but nowhere near to be good imo
  9. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

10. Hunter Tarrus TARINunit9 Well-Known Member

That's a freaking Mace of Absolution. A LOYALIST mace

bE can't even take the full blame for this, GeeDubs missed it too
    Fangz, Njord-Halfhand, Ardean and 2 others like this.