Background Image

Tzeentch mark

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wavewarp, Mar 29, 2018.

1. another idea for the mark is give it the chance to make bullets fire at the user bounce or change direction something like that
  2. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Yeah, I agree with that; totally fair assessment. Though Orks also get the short end of the stick on their armour, since it doesn't include any bonus to armour regen speed and still costs the same.

It's also worth noting that Eldar got shafted when they moved to a percentage system for trinkets, since their base stats are lower, but it doesn't seem to have hurt them too badly, so not worth complaining too loudly about.

In principle, however, my point is still valid. I don't think many people would disagree that Mark of Nurgle is considerably better overall than Mark of Tzeentch.

In terms of what to actually do about Mark of Tzeentch, it's worth noting that he's the Sorcerer God, so giving Sorcerers a health malus is pretty shitty, given they can self-heal.

Not sure how to fix it. Seems like Tzeentch got Armour stuff because the other core aspects of the system had already been occupied by the other Marks.
  3. Belphegor LordSloth Preacher

Spot on observation. MoT became with patch 1.3 an item attached to a playstyle which does not exist anymore outside of veterans while never receiving an update or a rework. And like you pointed out it did not make much sense in the orginial form either. It is for all purposes Garbage tier.
  4. lol, tzeench is the most op mark if used correctly - for armor trade

elder with same build is a bit near but50-60 less ehp is a lot to be effective in trade
  5. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

that is a pretty dumb claim, particularly when the ttk is so low on MoT-users
  6. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Tzeentch can be employed well, but only by the more skilled players. Those same players could also slot another Mark, or none at all, and be at least as effective and probably more so. Doesn't detract from the shitness of MoT.