Background Image

Typical day playing LSM :)

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Valrak, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

doesn't seem too different compared to the current version lol
  2. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

I wish they would be this fucking still when im playing my Apothecary...

Even popping a single bolt pistol round at them to get their attention usually gets some idiot gunning you down...
    cmonty, LordSquirrel and DrDooManiC like this.
  3. must not also forget if they gun you down in melee and then some one gets you up, and you decide to love tap the person in anger with sword or weapon. They will just gun you down again lol
  4. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

5. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Ive thought about this the other day and what if healers had an audio-taunt along the lines of "hey stop, gotta heal you" that is used pointed towards patient and press the key for it. The phrase would be heard by the subject only and the taunting healer got higlighted on minimap and with an symbol floating above his head in the Hud for him.
    But as its lsm they still would not stop, anyways. Its not like the average lsm pug is capable of basic knowledge such as reading the minimap or playing with eyes open.
    ProteusVM likes this.
  6. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

This is explains why when I play campaigns, this is how it goes down...

Eldar and orks- win 10 my games in about 15 played

Chaos- win my 10 games with about 15-20 played

LSM- win my 10 games in about 30 played unless I roll with guild friends.
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

There is always room for some LSM who get sick of Teamkilling over on the Slaanesh side ..
    You just have to get used to taking a tentacle or 2 up the butt a few times a day and wearing a lot of pink.
    But that's still better than having to deal with these Scout Academy dropouts.
  8. XZASrus XZASrus Subordinate

9. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

10. XZASrus XZASrus Subordinate

Chaos can do anything. Especially if you help him with a power fist.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.