Background Image

Two Quality of life changes to Sorcerer and Warlock

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Forj, May 25, 2017.

1. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Proposed on Zendesk here

1) Make it so that swapping to or between spells doesn't momentarily drop you out of sprinting like changing weapons does. Retain it for changing to or from the Pistol.

2) Make it so that being up against cover or walls does not prevent casting like it prevents shooting.
  2. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Any quality of life changes for those two are appreciated

They feel so clunky to play, hence why I really like Apothecary, he just feels more natural and fluid with no swapping animations for his abilities and such

edit: I still want pistol slot offensive spells
    [​IMG]
  3. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

Let 'em put powers in either slot and use the pistol slot for offensive powers please.
    DrDooManiC likes this.
  4. This should balance itself out. It'll be harder to mount +charge/ +regen gear after you take 3 150lp spells.
  5. Seranov Seranov Confessor

Definitely agree with this. It's frustrating how attempting to hide actually prevents me from staying alive sometimes.
    Forj likes this.
  6. Spooky_Carnage Subordinate

To add onto point 2, i'd actually like it if this was a thing for grenades in general. Too many times i'll be stuck in a rough spot against a wall or a corner as an apothecary or a painboy, and i'll try to throw a healing grenade, but it'll be stuck in my hand until I roll.
    Forj likes this.