Background Image

Twitch - September 15 - Big show!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Well, i guess, you got the closest discription possible.
    1. Map. Some, dark, lunar-like, mountain based snowy place. They planning on making it dark, perhaps like rainy map. The interesting thing about this map, IT WILL HAVE NO VEHICLES. I say that again: NO VEHICLES. The map itself looked pretty open, with alot of High-grounded positions and fortifications. Long story short, it will be sniping map.
    2. BIG SURPRISE - !!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!! Its..... STEAM WORKSHOP! Yup. That's it. They're planning on give people opportunity, to create new cosmetics at first, then the developer (one of them, the bearded one) said, that he thinks of making the game Open-Source, or something. So, there's, perhaps, hypothetically, an opportunity for modmaking, or something like that. As i saw it, they planning on letting the players to take developement of their game for them, BUT IT'S ONLY MY, pretty angry, POINT OF VIEW, i could've misunderstood him.
    3. Personal Goals - nothing special, just - Kill enemy's team Captains n times, Perform Fatality n times, and ect. And yeah, you'll get reward for this Challenges, some Requisition Points.

After goals i shut the Twitch page off. Overall - it was pretty greyish and boring. I hope i'm wrong (pretty damn shure i am).
  2. Hope this ability to mod the game help... its actually the greatest hope. We can create many thing like skins, cosmetics and in the near feture... weapons, vehicles and who knows... "T E R M I N A T O R S"....or subfactions :) That was a great call devs. Hope for the best (Katie whould u like me to "purge" you ?)
    Doomness1000 and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  3. Dharchaon81 Dharchaon81 Arkhona Vanguard

I liked this Twitch show so far.
    My questions, indirectly, were both answered in a satisfying way.
    The team showed the bEHAVIOR which I'd prefer to see.

From my point of view they grab a lot of community topics and issues on the table,
    even getting some changes straight to live, also the UAT gimmicks for testers to help
    building up faster the long awaited new map (even announced some others if I get it right).

They seem to focus more. I like the idea of less twitch shows in change for that, too.
    The workshop theme is great news, even DX10 support amazed me and
    our 3 hosts last show seemed very proud of these and the whole package, for sure.
    I just point this out, because for me personal it shows EC ain't dying.

Last couple of days, without any campaign running, patch included,
    I expierienced some healthy change whirling through this game.
    It is nice to get games faster atm, fighting all races in a normal mix is important.
    Cant wait for the live changes of map additions and s**n new map in rotation.
    And a welcome to all who are coming back, to take a new look at a this.

Thanks for your effort.
    Also to the playerbase.
    Raigetsu, Data8671, Talron and 2 others like this.
  4. ded gaem

ded
    NinthKeeper likes this.
  5. Massive problem! The resolution slider is broken- I can't play EC until it's fixed, too laggy!
  6. Wrong place to post that. If you are able to provide more details it would help others to assist you.
    Gashmangla likes this.
  7. You need to submit actual bug reports here:
    https://support.eternalcrusade.com/
  8. I did submit screenshots of the problem at the EC support email.
  9. acepost acepost Active Member

Just wondering could you make the shows 2 weeks instead of 1 month, would help to communicate more.
  10. They moved the schedule from "weekly" to "something worth showing" at the behest of the community because many where tired of watching shows basically about "nothing new to show yet".
    Doomness1000 likes this.