Background Image

Twitch - September 15 - Big show!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Bruttus Recruit

First look - new map!----> Interesting.
    Surprise :CSMWord: -----> Let me guess, a new Campaign for Chaos, wow, what a suprise.
    Personal goals -----> Not intereseted, you can tell what you want, and how you wanna see the future of the game, it doesn't hide the fact that this game is dying.
    Reviewing this week's patch---> I can read the patch updates, no need to tell me that.
    We've got a lot of great news to share with you. Today we released a patch, which is primarily focused on the ongoing combat balancing, melee balancing and fixes to melee system to make it more reliable but also has improvements to game systems, matchmaker, map fixes, new graphics performance improvements and DirectX 10 support.---> on a sidenote, you all are fixing and balancing these things for more then a year now, and thats the only thing that you are focusing at. For the rest, there is no money to do something decent to make this game back on his track's.
    Q&A ---> same as useal. people ask retarded questions, and you give answer on those retarded questions, or avoid the question with a lame joke.
    NinthKeeper and Harkus like this.
  2. Covi Doomness1000 Recruit

I was thinking the map was going to be like Vehicle Loadouts where they show us something that they're working on, but won't be in a playable form for months. But here's what they said in the update today:

"UAT will be updated with the new development build after the Twitch, including the new map, and personal goal, all in development and waiting eagerly for your feedback on the official forum thread for the UAT server."
    (source: http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=375230)

So the new map AND personal goals will be in the UAT build after tomorrow! That's pretty exciting.
    cmonty likes this.
  3. Corpus Pestilence cmonty Active Member

Terminators confirmed??
  4. Farseer Caerys Caerys Arkhona Vanguard

What is it the human psykers say, "Hope is the beginning of unhappiness."
  5. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

6. Dingus doobers Menial

X2
  7. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

8. Genos Brutuz Steam Early Access

Oh? a new map? It will surely be something.....i guess.

Suprise? If it's a new campaign then don't bother anymore.
    But on the other hand if there are news that you will get more workforce and money THEN i would be happy to hear it.

Personal goals.....meh. My personal goals are to survive another year, make money so i can pay the bills and keep my family healthy and fed (including me ofc).

Reviewing this week's patch.....numbers there, numbers here, little tweaks so that the rest of active players whine about or make a build that will exploit the changes.

Q&A....or should i say SPAM SPAM SPAM and wait a min....SPAM SPAM SPAM....done.
    NinthKeeper and Harkus like this.
  9. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

I come back just in the time for the release of a fantastic patch. I have the right day for twitch and I'm early for once. Everything's coming up Nurgle Burgers! :D
  10. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

When you were looking forward to this twitch.....

but realized you tuned in late
    [​IMG]
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.