Background Image

Twitch - May 5

Discussion in 'Announcements & Contests' started by KatieFleming, May 4, 2017.

1. Peridot peridot Firebrand

i just want tech marines
    omarx likes this.
  2. They gave a generic answer, doesn't mean that they don't have anything to tell us. Relax and tune in to find out.
    HiveSpirit likes this.
  3. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

I don't see where this is bad news guys. Their taking questions and talking about the forums. That means, as long as the questions are "Worth-while" theres plenty you can learn. And in the same fact do you want them to keep showing the 2month road over and over,...and be like...we're on step ......Somehow i believe at this point they've been doing a alright job of being open about progress, even if its just a small bit.
    HiveSpirit, Lord-Anarazel and Vaanes like this.
  4. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

I don't want CONTENT every week. That is unreasonable. What I want is a CONTENT UPDATE every week. You don't have to give new stuff, just SHOW us that new stuff is in the works. It keeps the hype alive and the trust in the developers intact. Right now the devs word is not worth much. SHOW us that you still give a shit about this game. SHOW US THE PROGRESSION!

If...of course....there is progression and the devs don't have their thumbs up their arses that is.
  5. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

Will chaos get Possessed this week?
  6. MrBanditFP BanditFleshpound Steam Early Access

Inb4 someone will ask what they will nerf at Chaos:

-Your sacriface.
  7. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

Questions:

Can we have a small RTC reward by earning commendations? Like 20 RTC

This way you will encourage people to play more, and everyday will have a meaning when you are rank 6.

Cause if campaigns are going to be in separate weeks, that doesnt offer nothing by playing other factions in one month.

So the cap by playing is 5000 RTC/month in the best case.

If you give 20, we would need 50 commendations to have a 1000 RTC piece wich seems to be a good effort and should be rewarded.

Cmon 50 comendations would need atl least 1 week.

It that too much RTC to give?
  8. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

More questions:

Can you talk about what funcionality will the world map have?

Any plans to make Competition Mode work without arranging dates?

Is there Any new gamemode on the works?

Appart from the 4 elites that are in the way, can we expect to see another round of Elites before Terminators?
    Or terminators are the following ones?

What chances do we have to include community workshops in the game?

Maps are not GW IP i guess.
    Shouldnt we have some freedom for people to work in those maps? Or is totally denied?

Will you Allow to Change subfaction ?

Can Eldar have their genre chose in the loadouts? PLZ
  9. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

Could you revaluate reseting characters, we could have elites at rank 7 and terminators at rank 8.

You can have nice titles like: The Emperors Chosen. Arkhona´s Guardian. Or things like that, instead of reseting another time just to get a golden icon. You should avoid to do that.
  10. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

KatieFleming and No_1 like this.