Background Image

Twitch - May 12

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, May 10, 2017.

1. Ashgarn Ashgarm Master

2. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

I like it.
    The helmet reminds me of the traditional chaplain helmet. (Which SUGGESTS that maybe chaplains are the next thing for LSM. Since the devs like to reuse their models) Just with a vent instead of the standard "skull" helm.

Really curious what the "weapon wall" is. Im guessing it's either a gunrack to show you what weapons you have, OR it's a background display behind your character customization.

Only time will tell.
    Ondora likes this.
  3. Candle Candle Arkhona Vanguard

Where'd you find this? If it's accessible somewhere, hell yeah I'd love to see it
  4. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

UAT: Switched to elite store and back to title screen few times and... He appeared on screen.
  5. Delta_Ace Gunzy Menial

5K rtc points if that shoulder gets in as a relic MK4 Shoulder
  6. So it's settled then i guess.
    LSM get the only ranged Elite aká the only one usefull to field.

the Looks seem WiP, but apart from the helmet it doesn't look so bad honestly
  7. Oh Lord... I realy hope this is still WIP, especialy the textures. Those flames on his leg and shoulder seriously look like a Child painted them :CSMAlpha: Sorry, but that looks so cheap :eek: And the helmet also looks wrong... I don't want to be rude, but please don't tell me, this is realy what your going to sell to us for 25 bucks!

But well, lets wait for the twitch and next week, there still is hope...
    LOBOTRONUS and Maensith like this.
  8. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

They should avoid to make their models based in the first random concept art of wikihammer and take a look at the real miniatures that GW have in the store.
  9. Ultrarius Ultragoy Drill Abbott

No_1 likes this.
  10. Maensith Subordinate

Is it a face-hugger grabbing legionnaire's torso? Looks like.....