Background Image

Twitch - March 31

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Tremor BlackGoo Subordinate

A roadmap is great :)
    Thats good news :)
  2. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

Not sure why people are complaining. The last streams tended to show us stuff that was already released on Live servers, so at least we're getting something that we don't know about.
  3. Borian Confessor

Interesting , thx for the great work.
  4. Madork Gunna DarkGraven Arkhona Vanguard

The reason I don't want a roadmap is because it feels more like it will be yet another promise the devs will fail to deliver on.
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  5. HexiousBSG BSG Subordinate

Finally a roadmap, this is what I wanted to see. With this we can have an idea of what you plan or want to add to the game. Updates to the game are nice with their surprises but it's also nice to have a general idea of what's coming down the line. Again thank you for doing this, just make sure your roadmap is achievable... wouldn't want another empty promises incident.
  6. HexiousBSG BSG Subordinate

I have high hopes on the more longevity of the game an with constant updates in addition with letting buyers know what's coming makes me secure with my purchase. Since this is a lobby shooter now I really hope they add either a team death match option or a king of a hill where this is only 1 point on the map.
  7. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

So that's 7pm for GMT people? I don't think the EC twitch info has taken into account clocks went forward recently.

EDIT: NVM derp just saw it on the screenie. Still Twitch info needs to be updated as its still saying 6pm.
  8. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

Ah damn, forgot the other one. Thanks will fix :)

And the video's up!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQqWAasGdxY
    NurgleBurger likes this.