Background Image

Twitch - March 31

Discussion in 'Announcements & Contests' started by KatieFleming, Mar 29, 2017.

1. yay! finally a roadmap, it might be the first twitch ill watch in months. Let's hope it will be full of necessary stuff rather than unexpected and unwanted surprises.
  2. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Don't call me Shirley.
    Caentyr likes this.
  3. Brother Auxilio Vallaeus Renners Well-Known Member

I'd much prefer to see a road map of what they'll be working on in the long-run, instead of getting one or two small things each week.

Why?

So if they don't deliver on what they have planned on the road map we can call them out on it, of course.

Maybe the Devs will fear the forum's nerdrage if they don't meet their deadlines.

FEAR ENSURES LOYALTY. :SMDeal:
  4. I doubt if they would fear forum shit posting, but the road map will be a clear indicator if there is actually anything worth waiting for. Which in long run will probably assure that at least some of the old players will check upon the games development once in a while.
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  5. EvLTimE EvLTimE Cipher

At last we will reveal their plans.
    Mandulis likes this.
  6. Mandulis Mandulis Active Member

Guys, next time they ask us for a roadmap, pls ask only for content and new stuff :D
  7. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

I hope you folks can keep to your timetable though. You've shown in the past that your projected times for release on game content are usually a few weeks off in your estimates. I look forward to seeing what your plans are (and maybe see a little love given to my boyz in green).
    Caentyr likes this.
  8. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Ok *closes eyes and crosses fingers* the devs have something interesting....the devs have something interesting.......Im gonna look at the twitch highlights and Im gonna see.....

A Roadmap? Hmmm was not expecting this...... but I think wee all can agree it's a step in the right direction. Finally we are getting information of what's going down.

It's not content.....per-se, but it definitely has me interested.

I would not skip this twitch especially if you're a content whore like myself.... because if anything is gonna make or break this game (Assuming it's not broken already) It's going to be what they say in this one. This is where you would have your new content announced.

We will have to just wait and see.......
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  9. Ondora Ondora Subordinate

wait.....what is a roadmap? Like for racing?
    Mandulis, Maensith and Caentyr like this.
  10. Mandulis Mandulis Active Member

Yeah they are planning to make some street circuit for a race on Arkhona. The fact that the devs want to implement the veichles customization proves it ! Hail for Eternal Crusade Arkhona drift