Background Image

Twitch - March 3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Orkan Orkan Arkhona Vanguard

Would it be possible to include tools for better group play?

1) In game VOIP
    2) Ability for squads to communicate each others goals and intent - being able to see other squad 'pings' is a good start so squad leads and players can indicate on the map what areas of interest should be focused by different squads.
    3) be able to make groups/warparties with players in game and to cross deploy with that group to a different match after.
    4) additional tactical icons to use like (the existing - and great!) 'pings' visible on map and in the game world - 'attack this location' 'defend this position' etc
    5) Being able to see which 'green' allies belong to which squads -alpha, bravo, charlie etc - perhaps squad colours could be user customisable?
  2. Kalenath Kalenath Subordinate

Any word on dual weapons/two handed weapons?

Also any word on vehicle customization? We need chapter/warband/shrine/mob icons on our vehicles!
    Kaptin_Pokkets and Spartacus1337 like this.
  3. CaptainLee Recruit

Are there plans to expand the PvE element and if so could you give us any info as to what they are?
  4. ItsGary Recruit

My only wish for the vehicles was for the Predator to have one longer reload but single shot shell. I don't understand the machine gun cannon for it =/
    Spartacus1337 likes this.
  5. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

I needs more character slots still >__<
  6. I have 3 Questions for the Twitch-Show:

@NoahWard @BrentEllison @Oveur @KatieFleming

1. The recent patch changed the rules, of what is allowed for nameing your layouts. For ex., I'm no longer allowed to use a Point "." in a Layout-Name. I used them for "Tac." and "Vet." instead of Tactical and Veteran. Also german Umlaute (special Letters) Ä, Ü, and Ö are not allowed anymore, so I can't write "Panzerjäger" (Tank Hunter). Is this intended? Everyone only sees his own Layout Names, so I can't see how anyone could abused them, to offend others (if that is the reason for the change).

2. Blood Angel Tanks have red tracks and that looks very strange. Shouldn't they be metalic?

3. Any Chance we can get black shoulderpad-trim options for Blood Angels (like Ultramarines and Imperial Fist have diverent options in the shop). Even if this old Color scheme isn't official used in this days, it was the official color scheme in 2nd Edition of Warhammer 40k, and it's still sayed to be used in the eras of the Great Crusade and the Horus Heresy. By looking at Blood Angel models and fanart on the internet, I guess still 1/3 of our playerbase uses that old color scheme, over the flat and boring "everything just red, with no contrast and details", that is advertised by GW in this days. So please give me my Black Shoulderpad-Trims!

With love,
    your "Dev-Hunting Eldar".

PS: Just to prove my point. Cover of "Epic 40.000":
    [​IMG]

2nd Edition WH40k, Book part of the Boxset:
    [​IMG]

Looks so much better:
    [​IMG]
  7. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

That's an Autocannon, standard armament for a Space Marine Predator. Check your Codex, totally lore-friendly.
    Duximus and DAG42 like this.
  8. Redfingers Recruit

I would like to see some stats and melee-ranged balance discussed on the stream.
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  9. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

All I really want at this point is a color pallet for the factions. Let me choose my own color scheme rather than making me pick the 5 you give me.
  10. need MOAR character slots...also add world eaters..they have to be a thing..make it happen.
    [​IMG]