Background Image

Twitch - March 24

Discussion in 'Announcements & Contests' started by KatieFleming, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

2. Ondora Ondora Subordinate

You can go on the left under you
    They are a legion. It would be ridiculous to make them units.
  3. IshanDeston Ecaja Steam Early Access

Is there a special reason only founders get to ask forum questions? Are those of us that came later citizens of 2nd class?
  4. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

THIS!
  5. IshanDeston Ecaja Steam Early Access

I don't see the issue. If you put them as unlock behind the marks, it would make sense. Last Unlock for Mark of Tzeentch is the option for a Thousand Son Elite.... last unlock for the Mark of Khorne is a World Eater. Last Unlock for the Mark of Nurgle is a Deathguard and last Unlock for Mark of Slaanesh is a Pretty Boy.

You then can outfit them like any other Elite/Veteran, with gear specific to their God... i really do not see how them being a Legion changes any of that.

It makes no sense to play a Thousand Son marine with Mark of Nurgle, so tying it to Mark of Tzeentch makes sense to me.
    Khaernakov and DAG42 like this.
  6. Ondora Ondora Subordinate

I meant as a legion that is bound to a god (so a Death Guard has all traits of a mark of Nurgle user, and maybe even increased and they can't equip the Tzeentch mark).
    It would also be kinda weird to change subfaction for a special unit. Imo it would make more sence to dedicate a whole subfaction to a different playstyle.
    Also I think it would benefit the diversity. (people want to see real differences in different Legions)
    Just my opinion.
    Khaernakov and Caentyr like this.
  7. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Thing is. I don't want to be limited in the amount of times I can play as a deathguard/thousandson/Worldeater/Emperor's child, as is the case with elites. Nor do I want to grind the tech tree to play as one.

I can get Black/Alpha/Word/Iron/Night right off the bat, but I have to work to get the subfaction I want? Not even as a subfaction. JUST an elite. So I can't have say......a deathguard tactical.

I agree with the part of your post about the marks. ALL marks shouldn't be available to these legions. (Not even to their respective god because that ability is going to stack) but that's about it.
    You got the right idea man.
    Ondora likes this.
  8. Threule Threule1994 Firebrand

Yes, you are
    Caentyr and Ondora like this.
  9. Haven't watched. Have we learned anything new and amazing?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  10. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

FUCKING ARM BRACERS.....

but these ones have a skull... A SKKKKULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

no we havn't.
    BlackGoo and DAG42 like this.