Background Image

Twitch - March 24

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Archa Archa Nickname Change

1. Can you make Ragespitter more golden to match the Black Legion colour scheme better?
    2. Will you be recolouring the textures (armour trims) of Warpforged and Daemonforged armour to better suit the colour schemes of the legions?
    3. Cloaks for veteran classes?
    rapier likes this.
  2. Farseer Caerys Caerys Arkhona Vanguard

Heavy class secondaries when?
    Reede likes this.
  3. Are there any plans to implement more in depth gameplay around vehicles in terms of vehicle focused maps, rewarding exp for protecting them and repairing them or even a dedicated engineering class? On a similar note, are any further vehicles planned such as bikes and aircraft? Apologies if these have been answered before.
    Khaernakov and Caentyr like this.
  4. Crossher Crossher Steam Early Access

Agreed.If this game fail there won't be another team make warhammer40k MMO game online.BH took the risk.
  5. IshanDeston Ecaja Steam Early Access

I would like to know if there are any news about improving the servers? Since this game went to F2P my ping increased from an average 60 to an average of 110 on the European server. And as result my enjoyment of the game has dropped a lot again. You can't just show me a fun game and then take it away again!

So you and everyone around you can question if you even have a life :p j/k

On one of the last couple livestreams they said they wanted them as "Elites" for Chaos.
    Khaernakov, Ondora and duffmek like this.
  6. Can the game select squad leaders by rank (highest) first as rank 1s always seem to be leaders and have no idea how to command.
  7. IshanDeston Ecaja Steam Early Access

Will we see proper item descriptions such as how the heal spells actually work (heal per charge) and how fast the swing speeds of melee weapons are?

I really would like to know what my spell on my Warlock/Aspiring Sorcerer actually do, instead of just having a generic description.

I also would like to know what spells like Enhance and Embolden actually do. How much additional protection do they provide? Am i better off using an offensive spell like Jinx instead? How much does Jinx actually debuff?

With melee weapons, i'd like to know how fast they swing, and what the difference between a Powersword and a Chainsword is beyond just higher clashing power.

Is anything like that planned and if so, when? It seems more important than working on a world map to me.
    duffmek likes this.
  8. Gravord Gravord Active Member

1. When in queue as warparty could we enter match and be in same squad with same warparty leader instead always waste time to reform group after ppl get split over all possible groups?

2. Do you consider increasing survivability across the board? Current ttk is way too short and takes out much of possible fun from game. Also makes lot of wargear/trinkets useless if you can still be 1-2 shotted with all possible survival gear.

3. When guild functions will be back? And expanded - ex. guild weekly missions (win 5-10 matches in a row, with any form of dropping out of match by the guild team instanly cancelling mission and punishing them with -50% to exp gain for whole remaining week to avoid cowardice jumping to easy matches), guild chat, visible banners on characters/weapons, guild stats showing win/loss ratio and guild kd and many more.

4. Will RTC Word Bearers bundle boots will be remodel to show claws on raptors?

5. Do you plan to boost marks of Slaanesh and Khorne by adding stackable passive buff to dmg/dmg mitigation for executions? Ex. 5% more dmg done and 5% less dmg taken from all sources for each execution with cap on 50%, fully lost upon own death.

6. Any plans in near future for more chapter/legion specific cosmetics - Blood Angels muscle torso, winged jetpack and so on.

7. Do you consider reverting back melee animation attack speed changes? As its stands now only sword have any sense to be used in melee, while maces and axes can be easily counter by backpedal shooting without ever reaching the target and their heavy attacks too slow to be used on stunned targets.

8. Are you aware of SL issue/bug causing recently marked destinations to vanish in mere seconds after order was given and when can we expect fix on this?
  9. Ethreality Steam Early Access

The legacy players... will they be given the DLC or do they have to buy it seperatly?
  10. Is there a plan to add a system that puts pre-made's against other pre-made's?
    and by this i mean clans not being able to que up in pub matches