Background Image

Twitch - March 24

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Gone forever, got replaced with Noah
  2. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

Permanet
  3. That breaks my heart, I really felt like he was the bringer of features.
    Caentyr, No_1 and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  4. 1 model per week? So slow...
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. Convarion Convarion Subordinate

Is there a sticky post that has nothing but players wishes and suggestions and or things they would liek to see in the game. One that is moderated and has no discussion just a list of stuff the player want the devs to see and a place the devs can say yes maybe or no?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  6. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

I have a question:

Will those 500k req weapons get something special or those will stay just overpriced, flashy mastercrafted melee weapons?
  7. Jaywalker Jaywalker Steam Early Access

They're called "aspirational" because they're meant to be a symbol of status, not a gameplay benefit.

To own one is an indicator of the time you've put into the game.
  8. Bradik Arkhona Vanguard

Ive heard people say the mk 3 bracers are not mk3 bracers and in fact regular bracers with a skull on them if this is true I will be disappointed that they aren't just called skull bracers.

Question: Has the team considered adding new game modes like capture the relic, or a PvPvE or PvPvPvE
    Game mode many of my mates are saddened by the lack of content released so far regarding modes

Question 2: Will you add more customization for factions other than orks they have by far more customization than any faction and not like one thing a month no offense intended.

Question 3: The orks have a faction only ability I believe called WAAGH! That seems like another advantage they have over other factions do you plan on giving all factions an ability like that or are orks special in this regard.

Question 4:Do you plan on adding techmarines I woke up and on steam I noted a post saying techmarines have been deployed I clicked the post to find out that you were talking about the game being down currently and referring to the ones fixing it as tech marines please work on phrasing I'm not trying to be rude by saying that.
    I understand that many people think it would be OP if LSM CSM had techmarines I'm sure you could add orks and elder a proper unit for repairing vehicles however if you could not think of a way I still do not think a faction having an ability over another faction makes it OP considering Eldar can turn invisible which hinders a team much more than a mechanic would.

Question 5: Will space wolves be the only chapter able to play as chaplains plain and simple?

I apologize if any of these questions seem rude or if I've been untrue in any of my statements they are not meant to offend but to appease my curiosity.

I Appreciate it if you answer any of these questions I understand that you may not be able to answer them all at the moment but if you can answer even one I would be appreciative.
  9. Bradik Arkhona Vanguard

I apologize for the typo at the beginning of question 4
  10. Ondora Ondora Subordinate

Q:
    1. Are Emperors Children, Thousand Sons, World Eaters and Death Guard planned to be included later? You could just give the god-signs and increase the the caused status traits. (e.g.: Death guard are even slower but higher health and thoughness. World Eaters get even higher life steal or some kind of rage mode but no support class etc.)
    2. Why does burst mode do more damage? Is this made on purpose?
    3. Could we get the Apothicary-stimulances as beacons for Apothicaries?(like the health regen we already have)
    4. Could you give Khorn worshippers full live regen. for executions?
    5. Will we get trench and ruin maps?(The trenches in the current maps are really neat but underused. I never saw somebody fight in them. They could be recycled into better maps. So can the ruins | in front of most fortresses,)