Background Image

Twitch - March 24

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

[​IMG]

Hey Crusaders!

Come hang out with us tomorrow @ 2pm EST (still 6pm for UK peeps) during our livestream!

What's on the show?

Production Update
    • Mark III bracers
    • Mortar mode improvements
    • Balance revamp updates
    Forum Q&A
    Gameplay

• Purging alongside PG
    Chat Q&A/Giveaways

See you tomorrow! >>> www.twitch.tv/40kcrusade
    Djemo-SRB and Hertyan like this.
  2. Crossher Crossher Steam Early Access

I'll be there Katie.
    When Mark III bracers will be add?
  3. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

Ehhhhhh...................... Yet Another Twitch about nothing :(
    BlackGoo, VexusH, omarx and 11 others like this.
  4. Crossher Crossher Steam Early Access

Question1 Hey I bought this game with Pioneer pack 15$.Then I bought again at steam alpha stage50$.U guys already gave me 20kRTC and vulnerable weapons.What R benefits in the future for pre-alpha players?
    Question2 Can I still get my pioneer gears when release?
    Question3 In my steam Warhammer40k:Eternal Crusade :Legacy
    Warhammer40k:Eternal Crusade:Weapons and armor pack What R
    those?
    Question3 Can I buy DLC items with my RTC?
    Question4 Can I get 4factions pack DLCs because I already bought 50$ on pre-alpha.Or that is just for new players?
  5. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

since brent left
    all they are showing is nothing but emphasizing their stupid little progress that are already in game
    No plan, No news about new map. NOTHING
    omarx, Caentyr, Hertyan and 2 others like this.
  6. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Actually they did that while brent was here. Also this is the community's fault that they don't show new stuff. Know why? Everyone whines and assumes it's a promise to come soon whenever they show something new :p
    Kampfgeist and Talron like this.
  7. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

Just have to say. Remember that this game is the best chance we have at this because no one else is making it. The least we can do is try to semi support the team making it because i have a feeling everyone still around is complaining cause they want this game to be great. Remember, the team needs us to help them be able to make the game what we all want.
    Khaernakov and KharnVarus like this.
  8. EvLTimE EvLTimE Cipher

Q:
    1) When we will see guild system again?
    2) Is there any info about 2nd founding skins (Angels of Vengeance, Black Templars etc) ?
    Elector, DAG42, LOBOTRONUS and 2 others like this.
  9. Horus Firskon Subordinate

Where are the terminators? Where are the new maps? Where is the new weapon? Where is the new customization for the Eldar and chaos? Where are the new game modes? If you have nothing to show, say so.
  10. Imophel xAFTRBURNERx Arkhona Vanguard

Questions
    When will Chaplains and Librarians be coming and if so, how will they be deployed? Would they be used in the same manner as elites or terminators?

When will the Blood Angels get more appropriate Cosmetics, this includes things like robes for their sanguinary priestes.