Background Image

Twitch - March 17

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

When will Orks play like Orks an' not da Tau Empire?! We'z currently great at Dakka, not so great at gettin' Choppy. Is Melee the focus of the next major update still?
    Yuki likes this.
  2. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

*Groan* Im beginning to hate the idea of this game having so poor optimization that the simplest things that have been done in OTHER games without a problem are suddenly "too hard" with this one. teleportation, flame animation, cloth software, It could all be done if a company like idk .....blizzard was running the show, but when it's behavior they act like were trying to get them to build a rocket to mars....
    Ondora and Zarbustibal like this.
  3. Same question as the last two weeks:

Can we get black shoulderpad-trim option for Blood Angels?
  4. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

Question;

Have you think about reusing animations for other tasks.

example: Kneel to supply box could be used to plant the bomb, deploy some artifacts, even torrets.

Example: Capping the point with the key: This animation, (with scorpion stealth FX) could be used to redeploy, instead of insta suicide.

Example taunt with sword LSM : Defubb people, channeling spells etc.

Example: Autoaim pistol, can´t you change pistol slot for bolter one handed ( Wont the animation be the same?

Taunt eldar sword. Auras-

Just a few

Etc..

PLS ADD A KEY BINDING FOR STRONG ATTACKS
  5. Dos_Gaming Recruit

Question from the amazing CD_Dos! (you know you guys love me!) Question!: As a premium player who bought the game before it came into the public, I am worried I will be forgotten like in previous games. Will your team continue to support premium players (vets to the came) by giving us special stuff only we can get?
    Ondora likes this.
  6. Jaywalker Jaywalker Steam Early Access

Is there any plans to revise certain poorly implemented features, such as the Dark Reaper arsenal or the Waaagh! mechanic.

When are we going to get more weapon mods? Even a bunch of temporary ones would be good enough at this point, especially for the weapons without any.
  7. ItsGary Recruit

Questions

1. What is getting or going to be done about the server stability, Since the launch today there has been no update on the fact the servers keep disconnecting and all match rewards are lost.

2. What is being done about the endless Guilds stomping random players. There is no fun in it, No one learns anything and despite the guilds constantly saying they dont want to do it and would rather play Guild Vs Guild they do it.

Nothing has been done to prevent it, You have not once commented on the issue and it is literally driving players away from the game who do not want to be part of the largest guild possible. It is just killing the game slowly from the inside and these guilds dont care.
    Firskon likes this.
  8. Fabianvip2 Recruit

I cant play EC becouse i cant log in to the EC acconaut help please !!!!
  9. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

Server down, Try it later
    ALSO, DON'T BUY ANYTHING unless you really like this game and not going to regret as wh40k fan.
    I am wh40k fanboy and kinda regret already.
  10. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager