Background Image

Twitch - March 10

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Redfingers Recruit

Stalker bolter is going to be retarded OP based on the UAT changes.

Please mention this to Noah before someone gets hurt on live.
  2. IshanDeston Ecaja Steam Early Access

Are there any plans to limit F2P character logins to underpopped factions? I just sat 10 minutes in a que for Orks, then got a match that lasted 30 seconds before it was lost by my faction, and then it placed me 5 minutes into a que again, because there do not seem to be enough Ork matches.

With Eldar i have the same problem.

I really don't want to play CSM and LSM all the time.. any plans to use F2P to balance this a little?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  3. I asked this questions about cosmetic aspects already last week, but they where not adressed in the show, so I will repeat them:

@NoahWard @Oveur @KatieFleming

1. Last weeks patch changed the rules, of what is allowed for nameing your layouts. For ex., I'm no longer allowed to use a Point "." in a Layout-Name. I used them for "Tac." and "Vet." instead of Tactical and Veteran. Also german Umlaute (special Letters) Ä, Ü, and Ö are not allowed anymore, so I can't write "Panzerjäger" (Tank Hunter). Is this intended? Everyone only sees his own Layout names, so I can't see how anyone could abused them, to offend others (if that is the reason for the change).

2. Blood Angel Tanks have red tracks and that looks very strange. Shouldn't they be metalic?

3. Any Chance we can get black shoulderpad-trim options for Blood Angels (like Ultramarines and Imperial Fist have diverent options in the shop). Even if this old color scheme isn't official used in this days by GW, it was the official color scheme in 2nd Edition of Warhammer 40k, and it's still sayed to be used in the eras of the Great Crusade and the Horus Heresy. By looking at Blood Angel models and fanart on the internet, I guess still 1/3 of our playerbase uses that old color scheme (over the flat and boring "everything just red, with no contrast and no details", that is advertised by GW in this days). So please, give me my Black Shoulderpad-Trims!

With love,
    your "Dev-Hunting Eldar".

PS: Just to prove my point. Cover of "Epic 40.000":
    [​IMG]

2nd Edition WH40k, Book part of the Boxset:
    [​IMG]

Looks so much better:
    [​IMG]
  4. and all this salt tsunami could be avoided with a reliable road map of features so we would know what to expect...
    Caentyr likes this.
  5. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

I hope that we as founders will at least get the grim dark dlc for free :)
  6. IshanDeston Ecaja Steam Early Access

When i bought it, i bought it with the advertisement that i'll get ALL DLC for free... just saying. :)
  7. They have to charge you for the Blood DLC or it wont count and the rating goes up. Also stop that false advertisement wont help you anything if you buy outside of the EU
  8. IshanDeston Ecaja Steam Early Access

Except i didn't buy Eternal Crusade outside the EU. I bought it inside the EU.
  9. You bought it online. The internet is outside. Digital law is very vague.
  10. IshanDeston Ecaja Steam Early Access

Not in this case. The reason why Steam doesn't sell videogames that are not allowed in say germany even though it is a US company is because any purchases made through Steam are considered made in germany, and since those video games cannot be sold in germany, german customers cannot buy such video games, like say Dead Island in germany through Steam.

Thus a videogame purchased through Steam is considered purchased in said region. Which means any and all European Citizens have purchased their copies (provided they got it via steam) in their respective countries. This is why you have to confirm to Steam that you are in Country XY.
    Thurservorr likes this.