Background Image

Twitch - March 10

Discussion in 'Announcements & Contests' started by KatieFleming, Mar 8, 2017.

1. mindless Largo First Blood!

Since BE has a habit of skipping uncomfortable questions past the eyes, I'll duplicate it here:
    Is this some kind of joke? Your leadership understands that such a price policy is a spit in the face of all who bought the founder's packages? I paid $ 40 when the project was still at the alpha testing stage, and now people buy a package for $ 20 ... and get almost the same set of items (not counting the difference in the 20k RTC)

PS: I apologize, forgot to clarify - yes the prices vary greatly from country to country, in my post I took as a basis the price for the Russian region
  2. heh, i paid like 350...
  3. i hope they remember the Founders, for example i really want relic weapon at least 1 faction...more slots for the faction (Tau!!!) are incoming sometimes in the future and something UNIQUE and USEFULL for us...we not only spent money and time but also FAITH and HOPE on this game.
    Don't forget us all...
    omarx and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  4. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

They gave all the Founders 20k RTC though, you can check your RTC status to confirm.

Plus they said they arent stopping there, so probably more stuff to come for the people who have backed the project since its inception.
  5. Sidhe Sidhe Member

What about the terminators, two-handed weapons, equipment, holo-fields, new skills. You released a "big patch" in which you just broke the balance in the other direction and give it out as an achievement. You do only that and break the balance and then you reign.
    Largo likes this.
  6. mindless Largo First Blood!

My friend you do not understand the meaning of the written - people who paid 30, 40 or more dollars in the alpha, beta, release stages, received the "same set" of unique skins in fact, and now you have to pay the amount lower even than on the stage of release ... and you will get the same set... Thereby they, as it were, made even those who were on the alpha test and helped make the game better and the newcomers who just came...
    For example - today the cheaper set of the founder cost $ 40 - full content + 12 "unique" cannons + 40k coins .... a minute... today's top set costs ~ 20 $ - includes a full client + 12 "unique" cannons and 40k Coins ...
  7. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

You sure? I just opened Steam to check. For 19.99 euros pack you get the full game and only 20k RTC without the weapons.

You need to cough up 49.99 euros to get 40k RTC and the weapons.

[​IMG]
    Sumshine likes this.
  8. omarx omarx Arkhona Vanguard

still waiting for elite to come and nothing happen each twitch :(
    Caentyr likes this.
  9. omarx omarx Arkhona Vanguard

atlest say , will someone think of elites
    Caentyr likes this.
  10. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

*Sigh* it's just sad now.

You guys used to release BIG things like a new type of gun or a new faction, a new feature, or the very least a HINT of one.

Now what have you come up with in the last three weeks in terms of content? blight grenade, servo skulls? as if it meets the expectations YOU yourselves set up? That was a fraction of what you used to do. WHAT THE HELL?!

The elites that had EVERYONE talking are still not here and that was easily 4-3 months previous to when they were mentioned. What are you doing?!