Background Image

Twitch - June 19

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jun 17, 2015.

1. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE, MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES.
    the false emperor and his followers shall burn! ALL HAIL THE ALPHA LEGION!!
  2. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

Some others already complained about this "pedo issue" a few pages ago, so it's not only him. And unless you have solid evidence to prove that DA are secretly abusing Watchers for sexual purpose, just stop already.
  3. my evidence is that the DA there primarch maybe already was corrupted after all the time he spent in the wilderness on caliban
    also he showed more than just suspicious incompetence during the HH
    and there are more than just a few small hints here and there which leads only to one conclusion the DA
    always where and always will be traitors which serve the dark gods
    and as we know to serve them and to get there favore you need to please them
    and depending on which dark good there warship it can get very nasty
    so beware of the DA once a traitor always a traitor
    and until we don't know what perversion is going on on the rock
    but we know that they like to torture their guests sounds a bit like slaanesh for me
  4. .......
  5. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Not even Fulgrim was a child molester, neither were others. Or do you have something in lore to back that up?
    Makes me question the purity of Ultramarines, the way you cling to such sick fantasies. Seems to me like you need a talk with a Chaplain.
    Zaeryn and Blakklaw like this.
  6. feel free to say what ever you like about the Ultramarine
    and i never said that the the lion pussycat el johnson was a child molester he was a traitor and corrupted by chaos
    at least for me the chaos made have some different effects on the rest of his traitor legion
    and we should consider it as a possibility when they got corrupted by slaanesh the god of pleasure
    that every kind of perversion might happen on caliban
  7. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Yeah definitely a Chaplain visit in order.
    Blakklaw and Hell_Grunt like this.
  8. cool
  9. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

clearly an interrogator chaplain.