Background Image

Twitch - June 19

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jun 17, 2015.

1. i never say they were xenos they might be everything or nothing
  2. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

But they are supposedly underage in your mind?
  3. in my mind it is 04:00 so time for some sleep we can continue when i'm awake again
  4. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Sure thing, or we can conclude that just cause you dont like some other chapter you dont go and call them pedophiles without something solid behind the statement, whatevers good for you.
    Night.
    Vikingvesk likes this.
  5. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

actually the watcher in the dark are the opposite of a chaos corruption: the watcher in the dark guided the knigth order against the beast (chaos spawn) that infested caliban. watcher in the dark are resistant to the warp and immune to any form or violence, they are a sorta of pariah.
    Vikingvesk likes this.
  6. Dragonkindred Dragonkindred Arkhona Vanguard

No Salamanders??? I thought we would have a real vote. :rolleyes:
  7. The chapters that should have been in the vote: Raven Guard, Iron Hands, Salamanders
  8. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

Chapter Serfs who serve all Space Marines are also sentient being (human), there is no record of Serf abuse within any chapter. Therefore the fact that Dark Angels keep little people (kid or not) around to serve them is entirely normal. Why someone can even think that they engage in sexual activity with their servants o_O?
  9. acepost acepost Active Member

I believe David mentioned something about scores recording changing, my comp lags a bit sorry :p
  10. Marines Malevolent treat theirs like slaves. And based on the Flesh Tearers' willingness to attack their own allies, it's not wrong to assume their serfs are little more than walking snack-bars.