Background Image

Twitch - July 7

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

lel
    we should demand one in mass for next twitch. See what happens.
    Dancing likes this.
  2. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Slept in. . . again. missed it, live stream not recorded or saved on www.twitch.tv/40kcrusade. Would like to see this if possible.

Never mind, found it here

3. Genos Brutuz Steam Early Access

"You can achieve your objectives whenever you feel like it" - twitch stream

[​IMG]

Not worth my time.
    True i would get some goodies here and there but....meh?

Funny thing is how there is less and less ppl on the stream.
    Maybe because of the summer season orrrr.....you know.

"Unique items" when you do the objective.....ok that's interesting but if the game just gives me a friggin cosmetic or common items then the major part of EC community will just either quit or sigh and play something more fun.

PvPvE mode? In ten years?
    Wait wait i need to find a pic for this one.........
    Got it:
    [​IMG]

I like his optimism on the whole future of the EC.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  4. Horus Firskon Subordinate

Nothing new. There is no content. There is no new customization. There are no new maps. I hate you Nathan.
    LOBOTRONUS, Orzel1683 and No_1 like this.
  5. Bruttus Recruit

Imagine only Noah and Nathan talking, where Noah is jumping from happely off his chair because he made a new awsome skin, and Nathan telling bad jokes all the time, and ofcourse the lovely communitymannager who almost don't talk, do if she is busy after her laptop, and only look to Nathan as if she in awe is that a God is speaking.

Sure, even I haven't see it, but it will be like this: We promise this and that, we willl fix this and that, EC is doing great, we see a sudden influx of new or returning players. We are still working on the Eldar campaign and the Hero, We are very happy to announce that we are still working for the new costumezation for the vehicles, where you have to pay it with RTC. Ofcourse they are skins and don't have inpact in the game, but we gladly ask to open your wallets and pay for it.
    And ofcourse the promises that we have made are still work in progres, but you have to understand that we are a very small team. Ofcourse its now vacation time, so the workprogres will be slow.

I think that's it.
  6. Bruttus Recruit

Ha sorry, I hadden't see the streamshow yesterday.
    Well, Even if she was there, it wouldn't made anny difrence annyway. :)
    LOBOTRONUS and BabaJi777 like this.
  7. boltpistols for heavy class - never...BOOM!
    ErebusTheBlack and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  8. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

9. Genos Brutuz Steam Early Access

Basically the game is finished and for any question about EC they reformulate the answear that in the end has the same meaning: soon.
    For any other future questions just google soon memes.
  10. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

Was a bit disappointing they answered like three questions without saying anything specific. The Personal Goals dont seem to be interesting for Veteran Players. Even if they tie them to cosmetic items cause they dont seem to be able to get new cosmetics in fast and I dont want to get recolored stuff.
    Firskon and LOBOTRONUS like this.