Background Image

Twitch - July 7

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jul 5, 2017.

1. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

To be fair though it sounds like once again the community is just assuming that personal goals will be shit. Granted they very well could be but they could also be some pretty awesome rewards such as unique cosmetics or weapons to show veterancy based on your performance. Things like that would be awesome and it fits the category.
    Schlammauge, Vaanes and Katzu_HSM like this.
  2. Bingo. I see it maybe starting as a Req/Faction RTC farm, but adding cosmetics as the system stabilizes... Come on, PvE Goals; Daddy needs REAL Deathwatch gear!
    NostramoBorn and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  3. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

The community just looks at campaigns as an example for what personal goals might be.
    Vaanes likes this.
  4. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

5. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

woah woah woah woah apparently there is a miscommunication here.

How do you know that's what they mean by "personal goals"? That's all it says:"Personal Goals". How do you know that they just don't plan to talk about what they'd LIKE to take this game (glorified roadmap) and call that "personal goals"?

because right now with the current history of this devteam, that would make more sense. They've been on a vacation, have milked it bare to to the bone rather than gradually come and settle in so they're prepared. Not to mention that it is WAY easier to do, talk about what they would like to see this game in 5 years.

I really hope you're right I do, but lets stop being naive here.
  6. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

7. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

[​IMG]
    Krayt, Nightkeeper and Vaanes like this.
  8. KidMeatball KidMeatball Steam Early Access

Because they have talked about these personal goals as part of the revamped campaign system for a few months now.
    Firskon and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  9. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

And that's what they've decided to call it? because that's a really awkward name for what is being described here. Not to mention that I've never heard the devs use that term for a actual game feature. Ive heard that concept before, it's nothing new, but they never called it "personal goals" it was always "daily missions" or "daily campaign".

Sources please.
  10. No content again. Ok. Bye.
    Dargadon, Vaanes, Firskon and 2 others like this.