Background Image

Twitch - July 21

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

[​IMG]

Hey Crusaders,

Come hang out with us for a casual Twitch this Friday @ 2pm EST.

We'll play Eternal Crusade for an hour (perfect opportunity to snag that kill a dev achievement), do some Q&A and of course hand out some giveaways.

See you then! www.twitch.tv/40kcrusade
    Utherix and Talron like this.
  2. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

Looking forward to it as always.
    RuntCaustas and XavierLight like this.
  3. Gungazzam Choure Subordinate

INB4 the "no new content rage" shitstorm.
    HiveSpirit, Krayt, Aislinn and 4 others like this.
  4. Kaptin Bone Krakka Arczi Arkhona Vanguard

To be honest I feel bored of this game. Nothing new... You only changing melee system which goes back and forward and not impacting the game itself. Elite units are not worthed to choice becouse its skin only. No new weapons and calsses, no new maps, no game mods, only statistics and acting like you planing something.
    This only my personal statment however when I comparing the level of being done of dow3 and EC... well they looks more organizated. Your answer, to most of questions is: "soon" or do not pay any attention to them. I asked many times what is the reason of choosing elit character if I can make the same character for free? Where is money which you should earn? Still in my walet.... I'm very disappointed that this characters have nothing to shine.
    I hope that some of you read this and do something to make this game greater than it is now.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

Ehhh.............No new content :(:mad::oops:
    Largo and Harkus like this.
  6. It's just getting sad now. When we asked stop giving us graphs and roadmaps for Into the Warp, we didn't mean give us nothing at all.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

What.....the hell.......is this?

We're beyond "no new content" here. This is actually lower than the already low expectations I have. Now we don't even get a main topic to this twitch? No charts or tables or ......anything?
    There is NO reason to watch this. Right here ladies and gentlemen, THIS is where the game died.
    LOBOTRONUS and Harkus like this.
  8. USSRxGrabli USSRxGrabli Arkhona Vanguard

[​IMG]
    Again nothing...
    LOBOTRONUS, Harkus and Firskon like this.
  9. Soon gaming...
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  10. Black_DrozD Black_DrozD First Blood!

Guys,start some working or close the project. You show no progress for quite a long time,even the most fanatical founders started leaving. The maps are empty,game,s statistics are low and you make a play-with-us-twitch with no content. For what? I'm not interested. #bravebehaviour and all this tag-shit.
    Caentyr likes this.