Background Image

Twitch - July 14

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Nightkeeper Member

Just wanted to say that was a great twitch, it felt engaging and informative, you kept a steady flow of communication and made good use of the time. I also like how Noah made use of the studio audience by telling them when to clap.
  2. M-state Alchemist M-state Steam Early Access

You guys need to work on a better way for giveaways. You keep forgetting to get that plugin going. But nonetheless it was informative. But I believe you forgot to give me a relic pack. :p
  3. Genos Brutuz Steam Early Access

Clancking against the solid surface should have faster animations or if they are lazy just put invincibility during that animation.
    The easier solution is just to delete collision code for melee weapons but that just creates their own problem because the code for weapon clangs is prolly integrated in it.

For weapon clancking against the vehicles add melee weapon break to it so the game punishes bad decisions because srsly guys who would actually attack a tank with tactical knife?

Prestige system is juuuuust lame because a flimsy title after hours of playing and a rank restart?
    Look dude i spent x amount of time to grind to rank beyond 6 only to get this rad title and some cosmetic.
    ....good for you buddy.

Watch some shooters beside bloody overwatch (it's only good because Blizzard resources and their dev teams plus huge budget and good marketing and yes even i would play it).

Now because ya said that you mimicked Dark souls clancking system why don't you mimic Loadout weapon progression system?
    Just limit it to the rank 6 and make it harder to grind.
    For ranged just give + acc and - bullet spread per rank while melee could get + attack speed and + durability.
    And if yr worried with balancing that just increase their lp when they rank up.

And the thing about systems which auto-generate content......there are few buuut the problem with ones i am familiar with they just generate weapons, shields, armors and some items which are easier to apply to the games as Borderlands, Diablo series, Path of the exiles, Torchlight series and such.
    I don't see this being implemented in the EC because their resources are.....lacking and GW is being an ass when it comes to stuff like that.

And D-bash being nerfed.....well i am actually amused because soon we will hear the salty cries of D-bash spammers on the forums.
    No more easy kills for them huehuehue.

[​IMG]
  4. just so easy
    KidMeatball likes this.
  5. Genos Brutuz Steam Early Access

[​IMG]

Drat forgot salt.
    I guess someone will juuuust need to bring it.
  6. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

Personally I liked the twitch. They were very open about what they plan on doing and finally told us the number of workers on their team. Also with this coming update it sounds like we may finally see some really great quality of life changes
    KidMeatball likes this.
  7. KidMeatball KidMeatball Steam Early Access

I actually kind of like the idea of rank reset with title. I have several friends who have levelled up all of the chaos factions, or multiples of each main faction just to grind for something. I would happily grind for a title like Veteran, Malefactor, or Nob or something. Bro-Kid Meatball the Blighted has a nice ring to it. My ego needs stroking!

It could also help with the community's issues with who to promote to squad lead. You keep the promote system the way it is and you end up with an easy to see guide for who to promote. Look for a title and bam, someone who at least knows how to mark a point.
    Utherix and Talron like this.
  8. Wojna Orzel1683 First Blood!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ooXotLUac

Welp... just finished watching another useless stream. Aaand I can say that I am done now. Im done.

If some of you think this game is still salvageable your either kidding yourself or your on some serious stuff that I'd like to smoke too.

Trying to do anything more at this point is like trying to make a dead horse drink some water even though its beyond saving. Now all we have is a mediocre team, a pocket full of useless imagination, a spiteful moderator who still thinks this game is gold, and an absalute sea of very angry people.

I'll see you all in Inquisitor Martyr or the next big thing. But as Librarian Isidor of the Blood Ravens once stated- 'Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment' ... and holy damn was he right.
    Firskon likes this.
  9. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

Eldars are still cancer with their roadkills.
    Dargadon and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  10. Utherix Utherix Firebrand

Yeah it's really strange, they forgot to use the plugin and seem to have also forgotten to apply a Relic pack to my account too. Not sure what's going on.
    M-state likes this.