Background Image

Twitch - July 14

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jul 12, 2017.

1. When will the companies be included? You do not want people back in the game?
  2. USSRxGrabli USSRxGrabli Arkhona Vanguard

Again nothing. Only blablabla.
    [​IMG]
    Dargadon, Harkus, Aidwell and 2 others like this.
  3. M-state Alchemist M-state Steam Early Access

The schedule is light but at least there's a stream and giveaways you say. Good thing it's always on the weekend for me otherwise 4am would be hard to get up at.
    Talron likes this.
  4. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

Just remember that it may sound like a weak twitch but these aren't ment to be big announcements each time. They are just a way to stay in contact with the community. Most companies don't even go to this extent to keep in touch with their community.
    Ladarious, Choure, KharnVarus and 4 others like this.
  5. Utherix Utherix Firebrand

No Nathan? Who's going to be roasting chat when they ask dumb questions then?
    KharnVarus likes this.
  6. Ernaddon elDorado Steam Early Access

Sooo, the patch with campains coming next week?
    thats totally awesome if it will be true, with all that rebalances in lp costs, and melee fixes stuff
    KidMeatball and Talron like this.
  7. Bruttus Recruit

Yeah, thats true, but a weekly twitch, never asked for it, and the fact that on Twitch, many things are promised and shown, but we never seen those in reality.
    I do believe that not many company's lie every week to theyre playerbase, like this company.
    Mornek likes this.
  8. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

People tend to use the word promise alot on here. The things shown and talked about on twitch are not promises. They are things that they are working on or want to add. Key word being Want. During development things will be conceptualized and scrapped time and time and again so these features not being delivered in a timely fashion or dropped all together honestly isn't that unexpected. The team is trying so just support them in what ever small way you can even if that means Not bashing the game with little to no reason.
    Ladarious and KidMeatball like this.
  9. Bruttus Recruit

If I was from you, watch some previous twitchshow's, If i am not wrong, they promised terminators at the end of 2016, with some proof that they where working on it. But I believe there was more that they said and never could deliver.
    And a other thing, making twitchshow's and telling to the people what they wanna add to the game, be realistic, they can't deliver it, between want to ad this or that, with recource's and want to add this or that without the recource's is a huge difrence. And they don't have the recource's.
    So I wonder who's realistic. Nathan and Katie, together with the White Knight's that defend this game if like theyre live's depend on it, or the angry and disapointed community that are leaving the game, because the lack of progress and content (maps, gamemode's, char. advancement, etc....) without asking RTC for it.
  10. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager