Background Image

Twitch is Back! June 16

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jun 13, 2017.

1. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Hey that's not true at all man the patch number changes so that's Gota count for something lol but ya I won't be holding my breath ether
    Caentyr and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

I don't see any. And Katie hasn't posted one for sure.
  3. Saillin Drakar Menial

"Yes, of course, our favorite faction is always X, and we always nerf Y. Interestingly, that's a surefire way for a game to die. Favor one faction, you end up with players in only one faction."

I know i know... last several patches X was always LSM n Y always Eldar... n i think nothing gona change this...
    so when they say nerf somone it's a eldar nerf... =)

lets already nerf Irelia...
  4. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

5. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

My bad I thought you where talking about the Q and A thread
  6. Ok vehicle costumazation,re balance, eldar campain, personal goals, anticheat. I hope for the best devs, dont let me down
    No_1 likes this.
  7. M-state Alchemist M-state Steam Early Access

Good to hear. Now to prepare for your impending doom. No matter thy weapon, you shall fear and know it. For my rewards shall be great and forever recorded within the twitch livestre... the lexicanum. And shall be rewarded by the herald DJ Penguin with a relic pack. Thus ending my Crusade for a Relic Pack TM.
    No_1 likes this.
  8. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Did I just hear unique assets for Eldar are in the works?
    mmmmm
    Maensith likes this.
  9. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

@KatieFleming What about vehicle customization ? Is this going to be shown on twitch ?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  10. Orfeask Orfeask Steam Early Access

The game is in absolute need for content and we only get balancing and some anti-cheat crap?
    Another wasted twitch.
    Firskon and LOBOTRONUS like this.