Background Image

Twitch is Back! June 16

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

[​IMG]

(Repost from Steam)

Twitch Friday 14:00 EST! We found the warp in our new offices, and our next patch.

It's good to be back from the dead and in the warp again. Some nasty plagues are going around, and I was out for a week. Then again, I never really could resist quality Nurgle time.

This Friday we resume our Twitch in our 30-minute format, then afterward, DJ Penguin will be playing and doing the giveaways.

The team will be playing on their developer accounts, so if you want that Dev Steam achievement, it might be a good time to be playing.

On the schedule, we have a couple of interesting things to share. Sadly, nothing visual like UI as the systems are still in server-side development, like personal goals and "lag," the common word for everything that's affecting gameplay.

Twitch schedule is as follows.

Production Update

• State of the Crusade, how is the game doing, lots of numbers on all sorts of things, like balancing and player activity.

• Anti-Cheat, we’ll be talking in detail about our client side solution we’ve implemented. This is what I meant about no fancy viewable things. You're not supposed to see or notice it.

• What’s in the upcoming patch, which is focused on Anti-Cheat but has extra juicy stuff we can mention, like balancing. You won't see it on the Twitch, but you will feel it in the patch.

Yes, of course, our favorite faction is always X, and we always nerf Y. Interestingly, that's a surefire way for a game to die. Favor one faction, you end up with players in only one faction.

• Dude, where’s my campaign? We’ll talk about the upcoming series of campaigns briefly. They are for all factions at the same time, tied together, and we will give further details in the following twitch on how it moves the story forward.

And if you're wondering, of course, Eldar will get their massive campaign, when their unique assets are done.

Giveaways

• DJ Penguin’s stream hosted and, the team will be playing on our Dev accounts, some in DJ Penguins war party so you can all get that Dev kills achievement!

I'll also be there in the chat and maybe field a question or 47.

And the big question, when is the patch coming?

It doesn't have a set date, but as soon as the Anti-Cheat is fully implemented and tested, the patch goes out with whatever is ready at that time.

I have my hopes up for next week, but this patch doesn't go out till Anti-cheat is ready.

Many of you will have a wonderful moment seeing all those Steam game bans suddenly appear on people that have been abusing cheats so far and thin we haven't been monitoring them. Yes, I'm evil like that. This you already knew.

With fresh greetings from the warp,

The Eternal Crusaders
  2. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

[​IMG]

On nice! Hope we get to see the vehicle customization!
    Firskon, bossjesse, Algernon and 5 others like this.
  3. Please show and tell us nothing, I want to see these stray pups bleed out in forums.
    Too_ol_for_this likes this.
  4. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

No man it's 8 weeks not those after all we all know Nathan and Katie are from the warp
    Also lets see what the twitch shal bring us/ ib4 salt incoming
  5. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

Are you going to put out the question thread now or later? Is there even going to be a question thread?
  6. Valkr_Dethfang Steam Early Access

@KatieFleming AT LAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111ONE, ONE
  7. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

There allready was one for about 3-5 days
  8. Bruttus Recruit

OW, another hole-inspector of the dev's.
    How deep did they penetrated you to criticize to the people that are actually waiting and asking when the Dev's here do actually theyre job, or when theyre is a decent content update with actually changes in the game.
  9. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

Why I have a bad feeling about the upcoming Twitch and patch.
    That it's nothing change !

[​IMG]

I really wish I was wrong sometimes .​
  10. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Eh tu bruttus? Why must you turn off your brain? So any comment I make that ain't bashing the revs and mentions salt means I had a hole in my brain and that I am a fan boy? Ok then Sherlock, keep being salt and don't use your brain cells. All I mentioned was that the upcoming twich will be I treating and added the ib4 salt as a joke but hey that totally makes me a fan boy with a hole for a brain right? Next time use your brain cells more effectively and notice joke sunshine