Background Image

Twitch - February 24

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Feb 23, 2017.

1. James Aringhe Ordinate

@KatieFleming Is there going to be any emphasis on group functions? Things like custom V commands, pings, and map overlays for Squad/match leadership to do? At the moment, the game is being balanced on group play but there is an increasingly apparent lack of abilities for the leadership to do anything besides hold Q and hope the ping doesn't bug out when they right-click after dying.

Even something simple like being able press M and ping the map instead of looking at the objective would be nice.
  2. Ser DJ Hodor TheBurgerMeister Well-Known Member

I don't see anywhere on that list "we're sorry we screwed up so badly with this balance patch and will be reverting it shortly".

Unless of course you guys enjoy losing what few players you have left...
    Dharchaon81 likes this.
  3. So a twitch talking about stuff that's already been implemented into the game and that we're already familiar with sounds LAME. Any news on upcoming content or surprises? Please don't waste a twitch on servo skulls and those 500k gold weapons, nobody cares, we've already seen them.
    VexusH, Wulfburk, tcezar and 3 others like this.
  4. Redfingers Recruit

All I want to know about is what the latest statistics are from live and when they are planning the next hotfix/iterative balance patch.

I'd like to see what the class kill data looks like now that the UAT build for the toughness/pen revamp went live.
  5. Havoc ComradeHavoc Well-Known Member

I've noticed the LSM storm shields have regained their lost chapter colors, does that mean LSM will be seeing new shields?
  6. Horus Firskon Subordinate

Where new content? How many employees working on the game? 3 or 1?
    Caentyr likes this.
  7. GORDII GORDII Active Member

2 Game designers and 1 Nathan ...the last Patch disaster
    Firskon likes this.
  8. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

9. Remo RemoSupremo Confessor

So, what exactly are current players who spent full price for the game getting? Because if all we get is $20 worth of RTC even though we spent $50 for the game. That seems a tad bit off.

I hope we are getting some unique cosmetics, if I heard @BrentEllison correctly he said something about cosmetics for all 4 factions?

Anyways, just making sure long-term supporters aren't getting shafted. Nothing worse than opening up to F2P and shafting your entire supporter base. The PR shitstorm would be pretty crazy.
  10. terry Active Member

When do we get proper power armour back for the marines by that I mean 120 on all Marines and Chaos Marines. Because this latest patch is making me not want to play this game anymore it's ridiculist have lots of different values for power armour and I don't think I can keep playing a game like this I'm a big 40k fan but this is an insult to 40k and power armour
    No_1 likes this.