Background Image

Twitch - April 21

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Wojna Orzel1683 First Blood!

These streams are so damn boring now... I'm done ignoring that fact. And I cant help but feel the passion from the devs for this game is slowly dying out too. The general attitude of everyone is mostly them treating this game like a chore rather than a worth while project to continue... I'm tired of this crap...
    omarx, BruvvaThomas and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Hey take it easy guys. Im sure this production update brings new things to the Ork kommando that we haven't seen before along with changes to the world map.

It's a PRODUCTION UPDATE they are showing the progression.

geez sometime you guys are in too big of a rush to bust out the salt shakers.

HAVE AN OUNCE OF FAITH!
  3. Agreed this is something I constantly struggle with. I look foward to the new information.
    Regz and Talron like this.
  4. CLINCLIN CLINCLIN New Member

The game isnt balance ..... go play chess then. Have you ever seen a game by Games workshop that is balance ?
    AoS isn t balanced , Blood Bowl isn t balanced and 40k isnt Balanced.

SO please stop crying asking for balance
    Caentyr likes this.
  5. Ragnarock94 Recruit

just got done ranking up all the races and this game is a joke. played 30 + games as eldar and haven't lost once. triple ammo capacity for orks and eldar and higher damage/accuracy than the f@#%$ space marines. they also have more natural armor and toughness. i die maybe up to 3 times a game as eldar doesn't matter who i fight unless its a grav gun already charged. i'll get the kill. fix your game!!! also heard that a good 3rd people who payed for the game got revoked their premium when it became free to play forcing them to buy into it even more. you devs are scum. just making another 40k cash grab and making no effort to actually fix anything. any future titles made by you guys i'll be sure to avoid, free or not.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  6. Ragnarock94 Recruit

That's what this forum is about dipshit. go take you're ptw bullshit out of here, my bad that was meant for clinclin
    MolitvaVoina and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  7. Ragnarock94 Recruit

yah, a progression for more money
    Firskon and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  8. CLINCLIN CLINCLIN New Member

Real cry baby. Keep crying more , the chaos god need your tear.
    Caentyr likes this.
  9. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

i CRY VINEGAR EACH roadmap cancelled, MODiFIED OR BECOME marketing BULLSHIT.
    Thraxus, Valkr_Dethfang and Firskon like this.
  10. Valkr_Dethfang Steam Early Access

I dont want balance, the developers say:"we nerf space marines because is the most popular faction", its ok, i play the worst faction but, i want u to fix the problems, almost 1 month with a few weapons with the ability to bug vehicules, BUG THE FKING VEHICULES!?!?!?!?!?!?!, on this game if u lose the transports u lose the powerspike to win, a very importan powespike if u play with the worst faction, and anyone do something with that, that just piss me off bros, pls, take several time to make the game a playable game, its hard dont finish the matches full of vinegar not because the others are better players or because my faction stinks, because the game dont want to be playable, i can live with crushes and ocasional bugs, but no with fking sploits, im frustrated with the game, because u are not doing a good work guys
    Caentyr, Firskon and No_1 like this.