Background Image

TTK and weapon stats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slough_Monster, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Slough Monster Slough_Monster Arkhona Vanguard

Picked up on stuff after @Whitefox550, where his work can be found here. We share a love of numbers it seems.

I am in the process of collecting stats and TTKs on all ranged weapons. It will be a continuous work in progress. I am rank 6 on everyone and have opened every supply crate, so have access to all weapons. Here, you can find it on google sheets (I believe no one can edit it, but me). The TTK sheet is probably the most informative. For it to be useful, it might be nice to know what I am using on all my characters. The four used are my most played characters, all capping classes and built to be as versatile as possible. I like the shoota, bolter, S. catapult most (and in that order).

I believe the calculations speak for themselves, but if you have any questions, let me know. It is worth noting that the column listed "True TTK" is calculated by using the bullets to kill divided by the RoF. This is more accurate then using damage per second for the TTK calculation for what I think are obvious reasons (you don't shoot partial bullets).

Toughness damage calculations is calculated via this post.

My loadouts are:

LSM tactical
    Primary: Boltgun: Heavy Barrel, Stabilizing Grip, Drum Mag.
    Sidearm: Bolt Pistol
    Melee Weapon: Master Crafted Combat Knife (I like tieing up melee classes as long as possible so a friend can shoot them)
    Armor: Red (Artificer)
    Wargear 1: +25 Armor (Compact Gen.)
    Weargear 2: 15% armor regen delay (seal of solidarity)
    Trinkets: whatever I can fit. I like armor regen delay
    Consumables: Medkit
    Grenades: Melta when with clan, krak for solo
    [​IMG]

Ork Shoota:
    Primary: Shoota: Heavy Barrel, Stabilizing Grip, Drum Mag
    Secondary: Dakka Slugga
    Melee: Dead Shiny Spike Knuckles
    Armor: Red ('Ard Armour)
    Wargear 1: +32 Health (Grim Trophy)
    Wargear 2: 15% armor regen delay (Bad Glyph)
    Trinkets: Whatever I can fit
    Consumables: Dok Pack
    Grenades: Super Stikkbomb or Stikky Stikkbomb
    [​IMG]

Chaos Traitor: (I actually vary between slaanesh and nurgle depending on the situation. I used nurgle, cause that is what I normally use)
    Primary: Master Crafted Bolter: Heavy Barrel, Stabilizing Grip, Drum Mag
    Sidearm: Bolt Pistol
    Melee Weapon: Plague Knife
    Armor: Red (Warp Touched)
    Wargear 1: Mark of Nurgle
    Wargear 2: Nothing good for traitors here
    Trinkets: whatever I can fit
    Consumables: Fleshweaver Orb
    Grenades: Krak (can't give up plague knife for melta, too good)
    [​IMG]

Eldar DA:
    Primary: Master Crafted Avenger Shuriken Catapult: Heavy Barrel, Stabilzing Grip, WHERE ARE MY AMMO MODS
    Sidearm: Shuriken Pistol: Heavy Barrel
    Melee: Seeker Knife (I know I stated I prefer MC, but for some unknown reason I use the pen knife on eldar)
    Armor: Grey (WHY NO REDS FOR ELDAR!!!!)
    Wargear 1: +25 Armour
    Wargear 2: 30% Armour Regen Delay (Argent Avenger Icon)
    Trinkets: Whatever I can fit
    Consumables: Ammo Pack (run out of ammo with cata too fast)
    Grenades: Plasma
    [​IMG]

Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I7BhwKOdeNiAKz8DQybJkrtzTbj1BUNxz71Y19UYajA/edit?usp=sharing
    Fiesty_Won, Ardean, Drakonite and 8 others like this.
  2. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

I'm putting a link on my page to yours, because this is the work I didn't want to do. It's good practical data based off common loadouts, so it's interesting to see the information as most players run it. Also interesting to see that we run similar loadouts.
    Algernon and Slough_Monster like this.
  3. Why do you take standard Bolter on LSM but Mastercrafted on Chaos?
    Just feel like nowhere else to put points?
    Oh I see, to take melta bomb.

Personally I take +1 Stamina over Master crafted Bolter to make up for Nurgle regen penalty.
    Slough_Monster likes this.
  4. Slough Monster Slough_Monster Arkhona Vanguard

I don't find myself rolling much on my tac. Either to avoid D-bash, to reposition my self such that allies can shoot the guy attacking me, get out of grenades, or get behind cover. Rolling against a light attacker gives him a free hit on you.

Sometimes I do use mc on my loyalist. Just the current loadout.
    DerelictHeretic likes this.
  5. I recently found Dire Avenger 30% Armor Regen to work great, especially with the gold armor, and maybe armor regen trinkets if possible. I'm gonna start running it as my go-to DA load out and see how it goes.

As nice as Seeker knife is, I always take Master Crafted instead because I value melee defense more. And I never ever use DA pistol unless I'm completely out of ammo so I don't take heavy pistol barrel. Otherwise pistol barrel is a decent choice if I can fit it in other classes.

I have a Frequent Reload Syndrome and I actually like the standard Shuriken so no Twin Link for me.
    Drakonite and Slough_Monster like this.
  6. Celestia Celestia Prefectus

If he hits a wall though and you roll out of the way he does get a small recovery penalty from the impact.
    Slough_Monster likes this.
  7. DongSlayer DongSlayer Steam Early Access

Sloth ... too long... dint read....
  8. Sceviour Sceviour Arkhona Vanguard

Are you sure that the Hawks Talon and Hunters Mark have the same DPS? That seems really wrong....Also please do a DPS test for the Abaddon's Grace. The devs need to know how hilarious OP that weapon is, especially for one that you buy with real money
    Algernon likes this.
  9. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

Hawks Talon has double the rate of fire of the Hunters Mark but half the damage. Their DPS is identical.

The fire DoT from Abaddon's Grace has almost no impact on its time to kill as it still requires the same number of shots to kill as the standard Autocannon.
  10. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Abbadons Grace got almost the same DPS as heavy bolter.
    It kills 0.1 or 0.2 faster then HB and HB got suppression.
    Celestia and Whitefox550 like this.