Background Image

Triple capped in about a minute...

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Data8671, Nov 23, 2017.

1. ***Rant time***

In game right now and just got triple capped in less than a minute... SORT YOURSELVES OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM FED UP OF PLAYING LSM JUST FOR THIS TO HAPPEN
    I AM FED UP OF NO ONE STOPPING CAPS
    I AM FED UP OF WHOLE TEAMS GOING TO A 1 PERSON CAP
    I AM FED UP OF LSM AND I NEED 1 MORE VICTORY TO GET MY CAMPAIGN WINS

***Rant over***

If you don't like it, get better at EC and ignore this post.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

What's your steam name lad?

Send me a friend request, my name is krooza nob.

If you see me online, hop in quickly in the dlb teamspeak (details are in our recruitment page).

When you are done we join a match and you'll get your objective in no time.

P.S. zog noob beakies
    TheEmprahsWorst likes this.
  3. Welcome to LSM; the biggest, best equipped, losingest factin in EC. They just can't get out of their own way most days. THIS is why the common perception is that most players will go LSM at first, the better ones will go Chaos or get into a good LSM guild and close off to the PUG community, and the others will just REEEEE at their fellow LSM while they repeat the same mistakes and expect different results.

All a'dat said, 'ave ya considurd gettin' Orky? Da WAAAGH! kud always use Ladz what knows Taktiks an' what-not. We'd even gives ya a sinin' bonus! Come ta da Green and we'll gives ya... Dis 'ere squig what ta kick 'round when ya ain't shootin' ur choppin'! We'z always lookin' fer more Boyz ta saddle up on Orkona, ain't dat right, @Corie, @KroozaNob, @Rokdakgut-rippa? Also, Accordin' ta da numbas guy @ProteusVM, we'z da Greenest an da Best wif ded killy shootas.
    Rokdakgut-rippa and Corie like this.
  4. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

Wait, the campaign is still ongoing?
  5. Supposed to be till the 24, so yeah.
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Proteus is the number guy now ? rofl Mkoll and i are feeling sad now :OrkDeffskull:
  7. Well dere ain’t jes ONE Numbas Boy in da whole WAAAGH!, @Krayt. Watchu fink we are, stoopid er sumfing? I says he’s a Numbas Boy, not da only one, see? Only fing da WAAAGH!s got one uv is da Warboss, an even den I fink we might needs a new one...
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

you said da nuùmber guy ya grot not a numba boy !
  9. Numbaz! Dats grots work dat.

Plenty ov gretchin on dis rok.
  10. Day 322: my clever disguise was foiled by the Xenos’ ability to use words...
    Krayt and KroozaNob like this.