Background Image

Tribute video to EC, Eldar and MYST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KaelaMenshaKhaine, Nov 23, 2019.

1. So, you ain't get paid from them, owe them nothing, have no-one to talk to you (i assume as i doubt anybody from bhvr still cares) but you still feel like modding this rotting carcass that's bound to a dead game?
    If all the above is correct, answear me this, just for curiosity
    Why?
    Sily, KorgasTheReforged and Data8671 like this.
  2. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

my only question is who actually cares enough to PM an old moderator of this dead game/forum to clean up posts on a forum that's visited by a maximum of 5 people per day lol, imagine
  3. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

It's just an Eldar thing. I mean, at the height of this forum, we just barely avoided creating another chaos god. Just because it's mostly a barren wasteland of glowing junk posts radiating about doesn't mean we can't post some stick-up-arse knowbetter Eldar to guard it from all the five little shitpost worshipping cultists still frequenting the place:D
  4. Because when I accepted the Moderator position I knew what I was getting into. I still talk to a few of the Dev team from bE so I'm not 100% on my own in this. I just came in to clean out some of the posts and see how things are going, some of the other bE projects I've been helping with have been taking more of my attention but until the forums are shut down or bE tells me to stop helping I will be here to watch over the forums.
  5. We cant die yet...before the TERMINATORSOONTM meme dies
  6. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

can't kill that which is already dead.
  7. The only beloning to the dead is death itself, you can't rid them of it
  8. NoU Recruit

what the.... half of thread gone disappear
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

yea apparently moderating a dead forum of a daily 5 user maximum is important