Background Image

Traitor Assault having problems

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Scoligrosis, May 16, 2017 at 8:02 PM.

1. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Hah I wish I had that kinda luck.My enemy's are never that brain dead.All melee videos I see its like the melee is invisible and none is shooting at him,If I try it I'm dead after the first kill lol.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I honestly suspect it's the net code of the game or something along those lines , because It is indeed a lot like players don't react to what's going on a lot of times , not just enemy's allies as well.
    I often get myself in some sticky situation where my allies are just kinda standing around watching while i'm getting steamrolled & i'm all like: Y U No Shoot Bolter?!?!?!?
  3. MannDeus Recruit

As I unboxed a chainaxe for mah chaosguy, slapped khorne inc logo on him and went down. Noticed something. Chainaxe is way too good against eldar. I dunno if it's because Eldar are too fast to handle the ever so slow heavy attacks or what.
    Also, had some alright use the loyalists too, just have to be very, very opportunistic (read: ALWAYS HIT THE BACK)
  4. AntichX AntichX Subordinate

I believe it has more to do with ppl not wanting to TK the guys locked in melee. The netcode is bad but not that bad for someone to be half a map away or smth.

For me at least, is not a problem staying alive in the middle of the enemy, it is one however to focus on a target. You want to be the vanguard of a force as opposed to leroy jenkins cause actively trying to stay alive in a melee is nice and all but actually getting kills is smth else entirely.
    That being said however, is hard to get gud at melee cause atm melee is screwed over bigtime by a few factors.
  5. Slayer88 Recruit

I don't really agree with that. The majority of my deaths are caused by my allies and even in situations where the enemy kills me it usually involved being heavily damaged by my ally during the engagement. It seems very few people give a crap about TKing and it's super frustrating as a melee guy. I wish there was a bigger punishment for doing it because it's really annoying and 40k specifically prevents you from shooting into melee because of the risk of killing your brothers.

There are no brothers in this game. Most people hate their allies more than their enemies. They ought to increase the penalty for killing your teammate and also reduce the ranged damage that an enemy takes from his enemies while in melee combat to reduce the incentive for people to shoot into combat. Idk if that's a good idea, but something needs to be done because people should not be shooting into combat. In a game where no one gives a shit about anyone there is no issue with killing your ally, but in a real combat situation it's better to let your brother get killed by the enemy than to risk doing it yourself.

I think people who kill their teammates should allow the guy who they killed to boot them from the match. It says "hold E to forgive that guy for killing you" and I think that if you don't forgive them they should simply be booted from the match, or get a strike and after the 3rd strike they get booted.
  6. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

They do get booted after 5ish tk (i think its round this number )is a row if they are not forgiven.
  7. Slayer88 Recruit

What does "in a row" mean? If they kill 4 teammates and then kill an enemy then the number starts over again?

That's stupid. It should be based on time. More than 1 team kill per minute should constitute a boot. If they've kill 5 allies within 5min they should be kicked.

Don't shoot into combat. If you want to help your melee allies than shoot at the guys shooting at them. Have faith in your melee brothers to be victorious in melee, support them by preventing them from being shot up by the enemy.
  8. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

If they kill 5 team mates either one after another or in a group and none of them forgive him/her then they are kicked. But if they they are forgiven then even if they killed 5 and 1 forgives then it only counts as 4 or x ammount of unforgivien tk. Not sure on the entire tk counting mechanisms as i mostly do solo action or am too busy healing people to notice it play out too much. I think if they kill too many within 2-3 mintues then they can be auto kicked but idk what number that is.
  9. Slayer88 Recruit

Ooooh alright.

I've stopped forgiving team kills. It happens to much and people don't seem to care. Everyone's so bloodthirsy and hungry for their own gains. I get it. I mean, bloodthirsty is something I understand. Kharn was the biggest traitor of all, but man, I'm not his friend lol.
  10. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

(Blame COD kills all that matter mentality they insitaled in them, ive killed an enemy that was pre engaged with a friendly that was losing with a melta. But instead of tx because i "stole kill" and "denied execution/interrupted their execution" never mind that because melta burns their corpses before you can execute most of the time its entirely up to their speed, ive been killed by them as "retaliation for taking away their points" )Bigest problem with people shooting into melee is that they shoot at chest level (well that and shooting in melee in the first place) Shooting at feet and pretending "DANCE FOR ME YOU FOOLS DANCE I SAY!" helps both you and your melee friend if they need it but most players dont bother with even that and just shoot chest level where you hit both.