Background Image

Traitor Assault having problems

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Scoligrosis, May 16, 2017.

1. Slayer88 Recruit

So does the DoT provide Lifesteal?
  2. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

Working for me at the moment - regular builds

Tanky build (regular powersword with mods/MC sword prolly work the same) works verse ork/LSM
    [​IMG]

Less tanky but more mobile as no stamina debuff as i'm using steel shard, good verse elder and in fights where you can break combat to recharge armor
    [​IMG]
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

that's 90% of the player base.
    i kid you not , that's literally all my matches all the time.
    hence why i always say ur all full of Bullshit on your opinions about weapons.
    and FYI people actually did try RMB but then i just blocked em with shield , since you apparently could not follow the action happening at normal speed there.
  4. Do I need to link my video again to show that the poison does NOT apply on clangs (nor on Dbash for that matter)
  5. I'm not 100% on whether Lifesteal proc's off of poison. If it does, it's a minimal amount. Last time I tested NCS in garrison, the poison ticks where 5, 12 and 30. 1,2 and 3 stacks respectively. The poison didn't tick any higher than 30 after 3 swings. A strong attack applied the same amount as a fast attack. That is everything I found out on the NCS through testing.
  6. Slayer88 Recruit

Sounds like it stacks exponentially thrice, that's weird.

I don't expect the poison ticks to heal by a lot, but here's my thought. If the poison does not proc lifesteal than I might want to avoid stacking lifesteal with that weapon. I might be better off stacking more useful stats and minimizing lifesteal as it's pretty crappy already. But if the poison does proc lifesteal than it basically becomes irrelevant to my decision making.
  7. If, and that's a big IF, poison proc's Lifesteal, it would be 30% from MoK melee. So the amount would be 30% of 5 (0.6 hp), 12 (3.6 hp) and at 30 (9 hp) per tick. Also, NCS is a unique and therefore cannot be modded.
    I don't use NCS for the potential Lifesteal proc's. I use it because of the panic it creates.
    Nyhilist likes this.
  8. Slayer88 Recruit

I thought there were other ways to increase lifesteal, maybe not. Man, MoK is so bogus.
  9. Well, every melee weapon that is moddable has a 100LP Lifesteal mod that goes in the 2nd slot. Knives excluded. But the mod only provides 10%. So you could take MoK, a Chainsword + LS mod and be at 40%. Which isn't bad. It's better than what anyone else can get from a fast melee weapon.
  10. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

I think there is a bonus for MoK + the Khorne chain axe but axes are crappy at the moment

personally found life steal in general (whether via MoK or mod) not worth it since it got reduced a lot and even when it was OP it's something that only helps you once you've lost health, while your running around at full hp it's doing nothing for you